Thread: bridging help!!

DOGG 27 is offline New Member

bridging help!!

Excuse me for my retardness!!!But i am totally lost.What does bridging mean?And please give example thanx!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    bridging is SUPPOSE to be using some type of mild anabloic and still recover your HTPA, trouble is even avavar/primo will prevent this if your coming off a heavy cycle. Many like to bridge with slin, but be warned slin is not for everyone, and can kill you if you don't know what your doing.

DOGG 27 is offline New Member

vet

Good looking!! So your saying if your coming off a heavy cycle you should not do it!Even if you finished with clomid therapy and got your natural test back up?I am curious because i am about finished with a d-bol/test/mestanolon (methyl dht-which by the way is the shit for cutting up!!)anyway i am going to wait 2 months after clomid to do my next set!!What could i bridgr with?Or is it not worth it?your responses is appreciated

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    If your natural production is back, I would not call it a bridge but a cycle! You should be good to go on whatever you want. Personally i don't really come off, but also don't bridge. I do my best to come off 1x year long enought to get back natural levels then shut them down again... but i have also already had my kids so don't care too much about sperm counts and what not. Long cycle seem fine if you use your anti-E and i find clomid during cycle very helpful too.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    and what about sex drive variations when on and off ?

Thread Information