MaxMuscle1985 is offline New Member

HCG injection location

I was told to inject this by the navel on one site, but i think it is BS, they replied to my post and said that its not supposed to be injected into a muscle, then another site told me i can inject it intermusclarly into the glutes?? im mixed up can some one help

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Both works fine.... IM or subq... I done both and couldnt tell a difference.

thanks Mr. Sparkle

Sorry, I didnt really say this before... the navel thing isnt BS.... you grab a pinch of skin and shoot where you pull it up. that is a crude way of explaining subq. good luck bro. also I just used a slin pin worked wonders

what do u think will be easier cause i have 29 gauge .5 inch needles and im not sure that will be deep enough to penetrate the muscle in the glutes

shoot in your leg... or arm. you wont feel it.... also please tell me you were not born in 1985???

*edit* bro you are too young to be using! At least it seems that your doing it right...
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 07-23-2004 at 01:43 AM.

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    Not trying to hijack your thread bro, but guys, everytime, no matter what dose, when i shoot HCG ... later that night my balls hurt, not just uncomfortable, they feel like i have the worse case of blue balls known to man! Whats up with this!?! the pain goes away after a day, but wow, its something else!

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    Not trying to hijack your thread bro, but guys, everytime, no matter what dose, when i shoot HCG ... later that night my balls hurt, not just uncomfortable, they feel like i have the worse case of blue balls known to man! Whats up with this!?! the pain goes away after a day, but wow, its something else!

Thread Information