k_dogg is offline Associate Member

Cycle results so far....

im now 3 weeks into a .75ml sust E3D cycle.
    i didnt believe these results myself.
    when i started i was 79kg (approx 175lbs). i am now currently 86kg's (190lbs)
    my bf i feel is up a little but i havent increased a notch in my belt or anything that drastic still clearly defined sixer.
    i didnt believe the scales. i look in the mirro and dont notice that much but my mates are like 'dam your getting bigger man' and 'have you seen how big he has gotten'. it strikes me as strange cause i dont really notice it myself but i guess scales dont lie.
    my bench is up 15lbs and squat is up 40lbs!!!
    i feel real energetic at the gym wich is great. my appetite hasnt been effected i dont feel. i just keep forcing it in. i was hoping the eating would get easier but apparently not yet.
    i have another 7 weeks to go so i shall see. my target wieght was 90kg so im well on my way.
    what scares me though is that some mates at work are joking about how im on the juice. just jokingly cause of the wieght and when they see me lift its like 'wtf!'
    ill take a photo soon and after course post a before(well....wk3) and after thread.

Jackman is offline Banned
    hey bro good luck see all is going well.

MS421 is offline New Member
    what does your whole cycle look like, with PCT and all?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks in? i think it is mostly you bro not the sust

SaTyR is offline Member
    0.75ml sust e3d that is WAAAAAAAY To low !!! First of all sustanon is not AS a first users should be using. Sustanon must be injected EOD before it will be any effective.

dtr98 is offline Member
    2wks in on sust 250 and nothing yet, 500mg wk @ 175mg eod, going to 1000mg wk @ 250mg eod, since super test 250 is 20% underdosed i figure i'll get 750mg to 800mg wk.
    how does this sound to you guys??
    thanks

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    im now 3 weeks into a .75ml sust E3D cycle.
    i didnt believe these results myself.
    when i started i was 79kg (approx 175lbs). i am now currently 86kg's (190lbs)
    my bf i feel is up a little but i havent increased a notch in my belt or anything that drastic still clearly defined sixer.
    i didnt believe the scales. i look in the mirro and dont notice that much but my mates are like 'dam your getting bigger man' and 'have you seen how big he has gotten'. it strikes me as strange cause i dont really notice it myself but i guess scales dont lie.
    my bench is up 15lbs and squat is up 40lbs!!!
    i feel real energetic at the gym wich is great. my appetite hasnt been effected i dont feel. i just keep forcing it in. i was hoping the eating would get easier but apparently not yet.
    i have another 7 weeks to go so i shall see. my target wieght was 90kg so im well on my way.
    what scares me though is that some mates at work are joking about how im on the juice. just jokingly cause of the wieght and when they see me lift its like 'wtf!'
    ill take a photo soon and after course post a before(well....wk3) and after thread.
    Good results so far. Sus usually doesnt kick in until the 4th or 5th week, so the results will keep coming. As far as your lifts increasing, 15 lbs. is good, but you'll go up alot more with that also. I bench went up about 50 lbs. from my first sus cycle.

Thread Information