Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

D-bol and cramping

Tomorrow will be the end of my first week on D-bol (35mg/day). I am getting cramping in my joints behind my knees and in my calves. Is this normal, or/and is there something I can do to get rid of this, besides drinking more water!!! Thanks!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Well you know you need more water....Do you stretch? some believe that muscle cramps are from lack of hydration...lack of sodium and minerals in diet

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I heard drinking a cup of water with a teaspoon of salt will help. I have tried it and it worked for me.

Yeah I stretch, I guess not enough though, as well as with the water intake. I drink like a gallon a day, but will have to up it some. Mostly I get cramps bad when I am having sex though, sounds funny I know. But when I really tighten and flex up, THEN it cramps bad. It sux because of the test it happens NOW like 6x a day. LOL

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    it'll be ok bro. up the water a bit, make sure your takin your multi vit, and eat a bananna or two ed

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    it'll be ok bro. up the water a bit, make sure your takin your multi vit, and eat a bananna or two ed
    The bannana's is a very good point I didnt think about. I was used to eating like a minimum of 3 per day, then I ran out and havent been to the store in like a week. Maybe my minerals, potassium and stuff are low.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    The bannana's is a very good point I didnt think about. I was used to eating like a minimum of 3 per day, then I ran out and havent been to the store in like a week. Maybe my minerals, potassium and stuff are low.
    always a possibility... i know the bananna's thing is kind of old school, but throughout the years coach's have forced them down my throat and they have never failed me thus far

Tropical Itch is offline New Member
    I had the exact same problem. It mainly occured during runing or cardio. it also attacked my lower back. went backpacking in the mountains and thoiught my calves were going to explode. tried drinking to excess and stretching, but nothing helped including bananas.....good luck

Thread Information