Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question HCG while bridging?

50%Natural and I were discussing bridging tonight... and I had this question. If one were bridging on lets say primo or var would it be a good idea to use HCG ? Perhaps 500 ius E4D? One of my friends is thinking about bridging.... how much primo is needed for good results? And while I have your attention how much var is needed to bridge?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    When you say bridging you mean in btween cycles! if your friend just completed a cycle and a proper PCT then the natural test levels have been restored and there is no need to further restore them. HCG only imitates the effects of LH so its useful if you have testicular shrinkage(atrophy) due to heavy use of AS and you need a boost to drop the testicles back down, it doesnt restore natural levels at all!
    Anavar is a very mild steroid , althoug PCT is advised after a cycle of it, it is not a substance that shuts you down hard! i dont see why your friend will even need HCG while bridging with such a mild steroid.

Bt then again what do i know

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44

Bt then again what do i know
    i'm wondering the same thing

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    I think briding and cruising get mixed up... If your buddy is going to run Primo.. he is crusing, not briding imo. He will still remain shut down on primo, and even a good amount of Var will not allow even close to full recovery. I "Cruise" all the time becuase i stay on almost year round, Last cruise i did i ran 350mg Test E pw, 10mg AM d-bol, slin and YES, i used HCG 500ius every 3rd or 4th day for the whole 5 weeks. While i did not allow my HPTA to recover, i found doing this allowed me to gain quite a bit better the next 6 months. Almost like a "Receptor Cleaning"... if there is such a thing

MaxMuscle1985 is offline New Member
    sorry if im not much help cause i don't know what u guys mean by briding but the effective dosagesof primobolan (methenolone acetate) is 75-150 daily and anavar is 15-25mg daily, info form anabolics 2004

15mg of Var is very low... even for briding imo

Quote Originally Posted by Juicemonkey101
    15mg of Var is very low... even for briding imo
    actually, johnnyb posted a study here not too long ago regarding var and it's postitive effects on protein synthesis and nitrogen something at 15mg ed...so it is an effective dose...low but effective, probably ideal for bridging

bbiizzzuummppp

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    actually, johnnyb posted a study here not too long ago regarding var and it's postitive effects on protein synthesis and nitrogen something at 15mg ed...so it is an effective dose...low but effective, probably ideal for bridging
    Hmmm... interesting. I'd be interested in reading that study.... Guess you learn something new every day!

man I thought Id see a little more discussion on this.... its not a normal question like hows my deca cycle? or how huge will I get off of my oral cycle... blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    man I thought Id see a little more discussion on this.... its not a normal question like hows my deca cycle? or how huge will I get off of my oral cycle... blah blah
    or critiuqe my dbol cycle...or is qv a good company...or why haven't I gained more weight after 3 weeks

anyone care to share?

Myosin is offline New Member
    If you want to recover your HPTA forget about HCG ; it depreses HPTA as AAS. HCG is useful only in case of testicular atrophy. Also, there is considerable problem with estogen while taking HCG.

If HPTA recovery is not your goal, you can use HCG. But I would not recomend it. In this case you can bridge with low dosage of any AAS and insulin +GH.

If you want to recover your HPTA and brigde/cruise, you can use low dosage of some short lifetime oral and take it only once daily. But the recovery is not complete.

What you use depends on what your goals are. For example, my athletes bridge with slin/GH only. Sometimes only with some oral antihipeglycemic + creatine. Sometimes clomid or arimidex . Sometimes T-suspension twice a week. But we do regular blood checks. It depends.

The ultimate cross-bridge
    Last edited by Myosin; 07-24-2004 at 11:12 AM.

joevette is offline Banned
    What about an undetectable bridge of HCG /slin/IGF-1 LR3 for 2-4 weeks? I'm asking because of a drug test during that time period. How often and how many iu's of HCG would be sufficient, the normal 500iu's twice a week?

Thread Information