UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

starting to wonder

Ok bro's, I'm on week 5 or my test e. only cycle and I just don't know...... I have put on about 10 pounds but I've been eating like a **** horse(lots of protien and carbs) so that's what I'm associating the weight with. I just haven't seen any real pumps yet. My weights at the gym have went up, but nothing extrodinary. I'm pretty sure this was a reliable source so I just don't know, still waiting for that pump. When I started the cycle my bench was 245x4sets of 10, five weeks later its 260x4sets or 10. I'm running the test at 250mg's every monday and thursday equaling 500mg's a week.
    What do you bro's think, just wait it out?
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 07-22-2004 at 11:07 PM.

just ranting bros, feelin kinda bumbed about it.

One more stupid quest for ya bros about the balls, how do they shrink? My seem pretty normal except when I have sex they suck into me all the way. Not to offend any of you touchy bro's out there, lmao.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    well man test-e does take a few weeks to kick in, but in your 5th week u should be seeing major results now!!
    As for your balls sucking into your body during sex that is a normal testicle reaction to prepare for ejaculation.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    It really starts to kick in around now ,some 4 some 6 weeks.Late bloomers,500mg is good if its your first cycle?

first cycle, though I bought enough for a second cycle of test and eq in feb.
    What is the "pump" like that ppl say they feel, I don't feel any different in the gym.

MS421 is offline New Member
    You just have to be patient bro, if your stuffs legit and your diet and workout are tight then the results will come. Keep us posted on how your doing in a week or 2.

****, think I have to take it back, my bench went up a good 20 pounds(280)!! Guess I get 5 good more weeks of growin ahead of me.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    could be ur workouts when Im on cycle I usually like to do high weight low reps, in the 5-1 range I also use alot of negatives on bench. But if ur workouts and diet are ok maybe ur just a late peaker.

Thread Information