Thread: Deca Bloat

max-it is offline Member

Deca Bloat

I was wondering if anyone has had success decreasing bloat while on a cycle that includes deca . If so, what do you recommend as a means of decreasing the bloat. The reason I ask is even when on a test cyp & dbol cycle the bloat in my face was very noticable. My mother even asked about it. I told her my doctor put me on a new medication that causes water retention (anti-inflamatory). I also told her that I had discontinued the medication because I had already started my PCT for that cycle and I knew the bloat would be decreasing slowly. My next cycle should look something like this, please feel free to comment on the cycle if you have any suggestions. Also, how should I run my injections, I was thinking of injecting an equal amout twice a week. I do gluts, 23G, 1 1/2".

Wk 1-16 Test Cyp. 750mg/wk.
    Wk 1-14 Deca 500mg/wk.
    Wk 1-4 Dbol 50mg/day.
    Wk 1-18 Nolva 20mg/day - more if needed.
    PCT = Clomid following standard decreasing dosage scheduled as outlined on this board several times before.

MAX

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    use l-dex (liquidex) u can get it from a research lab also use some femara or b-6 for the deca gyno

oh and btw run the cyp till 15 1 week past the deca so ur pct lines up better
    good luck

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    use l-dex (liquidex) u can get it from a research lab also use some femara or b-6 for the deca gyno
    What dose and frequency on the dex?

.25 ldex ed for the bloat remember b-6 for prolactin gyno from deca nolva wont help with that but also use nolva at 10 mg and 20mg for pct

Big_Diesel is offline Associate Member
    Kinda hard to aviod bloat with 750mg of Cyp...................

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have deca bloat under wraps using letro @1.25 mgs EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    Femera doesn't combat prostagenic activity!
    Femera (Letrozole ) is just an improved and stronger Liquidex (Arimidex )!

The problem is that if you want to battle bloat; you have to cut the estrogens and I recently read a study claiming all Deca 's benefits come from Estrogens!

Why not try a better steroid like Boldenone !
    (In my opinion Deca and Dianabol are steroids with few benefits and many sides!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Here is the study!

Bovee TF, Helsdingen RJ, Rietjens IM, Keijer J, Hoogenboom RL. Rapid yeast estrogen bioassays stably expressing human estrogen receptors alpha and beta, and green fluorescent protein: a comparison of different compounds with both receptor types. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2004 Jul;91(3):99-109.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Here is the study!

Bovee TF, Helsdingen RJ, Rietjens IM, Keijer J, Hoogenboom RL. Rapid yeast estrogen bioassays stably expressing human estrogen receptors alpha and beta, and green fluorescent protein: a comparison of different compounds with both receptor types. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2004 Jul;91(3):99-109.
    Thanks bro, looks like I have some reading to do.

IMO people are using way to much anti-Es you will not grow as good if your blocking all your estrogen..............Vets please back this up...this is steroids 101!!

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    IMO people are using way to much anti-Es you will not grow as good if your blocking all your estrogen..............Vets please back this up...this is steroids 101!!
    Is 10mg/day nolva too much? If so, what would you run? My last cycle I didn't start nolva until week 5, I didn't have any problem but I wasn't running deca on that cycle.

I just dont think you should use it until you think you need it. Bitch tits dont grow over night. Thats why most of these young guys are on 700mg of test a week and they look like they are taking 100mg. Its a waist of money. Refer to post about "anti-E's"

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Diesel
    NO ONE will back you up.Your thought is very old school and wrong!

Its not my theory it is science. How many of the old time body builders back in the 60s and 70 sand Ill even say 80s ever used them ? Let me tell you. None. If you start to have problems then put it in thats all. If going drug crazy is new school then Ill stick with old school. IMO

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im with you on this diesel. i have never used an anti-e even with 1500mg's of test. i keep it around incase i need it, but i never have. i never even get bloated or gain much water weight at all.

Thank God someone that can help me out..........lol

Thread Information