Thread: IBE Clen dosage

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Question IBE Clen dosage

I'm sure someone else has used IBE Clen . Can someone help me out with the qty / dosage using the dropper? I'm used to bottles with pumps on them. I feel like I may need to use a syringe to measure it out but would prefer not to.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Use a syringe. Precision is a must

dtr98 is offline Member
    thanks for the info, going to try some as soon as they have it back in stock.

dtr98 is offline Member
    thanks for the info, going to try some as soon as they have it back in stock.

precision? dang man, with the pump I just keep adding pumps throughout the day till I can't stand the sides.

so with a bottle of 100 mcg / ml, I am shooting for around 1.2 - 1.4 cc's right?

Per day that is...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Use a syringe. Precision is a must
    I agree, not really something you want to mess around with. Use a syringe...

Well, I don't want to carry a syringe around with me, so maybe I could use a syringe to measure one time, suck it up with the dropper, and mark the dropper for future use??

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Well, I don't want to carry a syringe around with me, so maybe I could use a syringe to measure one time, suck it up with the dropper, and mark the dropper for future use??
    Bro, you need to be EXACT with clen . It would be very easy to OD on it, and it could kill you. Use a syringe, and I don't carry mine on my either. Do it at home. It has a 35 hour half life I believe so you don't have to take it twice a day or anything. And no, you can't just mark your dropper, it will be hard to be exact still. With a syringe it takes me two seconds to dose.

Ok cool. Thanks for looking after me guys.

EastCoaster is offline Banned

so with a bottle of 100 mcg / ml, I am shooting for around 1.2 - 1.4 cc's right?

I'm not sure if you were just using a figure of speech, but you do not "shoot" the liquid clen , never inject it.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

This would be o.k.

I do the same thing Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I'm not sure if you were just using a figure of speech, but you do not "shoot" the liquid clen, never inject it.
    oh, haha. I didn't even think about that. Nah, I would never shoot it. I meant "shooting for" as in, I should be doing around 1.2 - 1.4 cc's

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I do the same thing Bro.

Cool. I understand clen being strong and all, but I don't think the amount is so sensitive that I can't mark / tape off a syringe. But whatevers clever

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    co2boi..... just curious at 1.2- 1.4 CC's how many mgs is that? I see you have it broken down in mcg/ml. I am thinking about getting some also and want to see how many pills that is going to make out to be at 1.2-1.4 CC's?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    co2boi..... just curious at 1.2- 1.4 CC's how many mgs is that? I see you have it broken down in mcg/ml. I am thinking about getting some also and want to see how many pills that is going to make out to be at 1.2-1.4 CC's?
    Its 100mcg/ml. 1 cc = 1 ml. 1.2 cc = 120mcg 1.4 cc = 140mcg.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a pain in the ass....but with taking the pills, they are usually 20mcg each. So I would usually start out at like 3 pills a day and work up to 6 which is 120. Is it ok just to start the liquid at 120mcg a day......am I going to be shaking like a nut and sweating.... should I split it up to two dosages a day 1/2 a cc in the am and 1/2 a cc in the pm for around 100mcg a day? Any input is greatly appreciated.....thanks in advance.....

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Not to be a pain in the ass....but with taking the pills, they are usually 20mcg each. So I would usually start out at like 3 pills a day and work up to 6 which is 120. Is it ok just to start the liquid at 120mcg a day......am I going to be shaking like a nut and sweating.... should I split it up to two dosages a day 1/2 a cc in the am and 1/2 a cc in the pm for around 100mcg a day? Any input is greatly appreciated.....thanks in advance.....
    I believe half life is like 35 hours, so you can take all at once IMO...

Has anyone else noticed this. On the clen from IBE when you order it says you are ordering 100mcg/ml and the bottle says 125mcg/ml, so which one is it???

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I just got my 4 orders of clen yesterday from IBE and they all say 100mcg/ml :/

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Has anyone else noticed this. On the clen from IBE when you order it says you are ordering 100mcg/ml and the bottle says 125mcg/ml, so which one is it???
    It use to be 125mcg/ml but they have changed it to 100mcg/ml for easier dosing, They must of changed it on their site (when you ordered) before they got rid of all the older bottles. I just got my order yesterday also and they both say 100mcg/ml.

-JJ-

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYJAMES
    It use to be 125mcg/ml but they have changed it to 100mcg/ml for easier dosing, They must of changed it on their site (when you ordered) before they got rid of all the older bottles. I just got my order yesterday also and they both say 100mcg/ml.

-JJ-
    I spoke with IBE and they said mine was 100mcg also but had the wrong label on it...

Cry0smate is offline Member

wtf is mcg

ok I guess that I"m going to be the pain in the ass here. WTH is mcg???? If you want to take doses of say 80mg what is the cc/ml equivilent of that?? I guess I just dont know the conversion. Sorry, but help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    ok I guess that I"m going to be the pain in the ass here. WTH is mcg???? If you want to take doses of say 80mg what is the cc/ml equivilent of that?? I guess I just dont know the conversion. Sorry, but help would be appreciated.
    If 1 ml (or cc) = 100 mcg and you want to do 80 mcg, then you need to do .8 ml (or cc). So that would be 8/10 of a cc in a syringe. To break it down more, there's 10 mcg for every 1/10th ml / cc.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    If 1 ml (or cc) = 100 mcg and you want to do 80 mcg, then you need to do .8 ml (or cc). So that would be 8/10 of a cc in a syringe. To break it down more, there's 10 mcg for every 1/10th ml / cc.
    Thanks man. I guess for some reason I was thinking the appropriate dosage was in MGs not in MCGs which would mean that 80mg would be like 80,000 mcgs LMAO. Thanks for the clarification. I really had my stupid hat on last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwacity
    Thanks man. I guess for some reason I was thinking the appropriate dosage was in MGs not in MCGs which would mean that 80mg would be like 80,000 mcgs LMAO. Thanks for the clarification. I really had my stupid hat on last night.

No problem man. I hardly ever take my stupid hat off

Thread Information