View Poll Results: Did I do the right thing in Posting this Thread or did I over step...

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... You Over Stepped...

0 0%
  • No... I was Kool...

5 62.50%
  • Who gives a Shit... It is a Free Country... I think...

3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

For New Members >>> Some Personal Advice for my own Experience with the Board...

Hey guys and SEXY Girls... I am writing this Editorial due to my Experience with this Board for those who are new Members or not so New and who might be making the same mistake I did... I first have to say that I hold this Board to the highest respect along with many of the Members and that I am not here to Pass a Finale Judgment on the Board or its Members... I am simply giving my Personal Experiences as a Member and where I went wrong....
    I have been a Member for a while (12.04.01) but for the most part never really said anything (Due to the fact that I have no AS background).... I just read over the post and tried my best to comprehend the best way for me to Juice.... It has been very Informative and Comical... My downfall is the fact I did not express any views or opinions regardless of my lack of past use or having Zero background... Because I did not make any friends it is hard to get anyone to trust or help me... So if you are New here and reading this Please Talk and Express yourself so you do not run into the same Problems I am... I am not saying that no one here wants to help you (I did finally recv help from some Great people) it is that if you do hold back from making new friends here then how can they trust you... Just reading over the Posts since I have been a member I see that close to 99% of these Members are Great People and will go out of their way to help... So if you are new or even been on for a while but have been Silent... Take my advice Make friends... There are a lot of them here... You and they just dont know your friends yet...
    Anyway... Good luck to all New Members... I hope you find and achieve your Personal Goals... HAve fun with the Board as I did... You will Learn much and Laugh your Ass off... Have fun and Grow Well...

Devils Mentor...

I am including a Quote I recv'ed from a Member... It was very enlightening:

I think you are selling yourself a little short my freind. You have been a member here for almost a year. I am sure in that time you have read quite a bit that you could offer advice on as there are a lot of redundent questions. If it makes you feel comfortable, put that you have not used any AS yet in your signature. However, the fact that you have not used does not mean you have nothing to offer.

DM

Hope you All Enjoy....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    The board still has plenty of things to offer advice on besides juice and it's uices (uses, get it ? haha.). Just b/c you don't use doesn't mean you don't lift and share the same goal most of us have - to get our bodies into better shape - either to impress a lady friend (or guy for some of you), or just for your own well-being.

How do you think the cool guy in school was so cool ?? He talked to everyone. How many times do you see the cool guy being the silent band geek ?? Didn't think so.

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Red face

Good post

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    were always open for some good honesty and yes bro its ok to post that

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post! Sometimes, newbies are afraid to post because they think they will get flamed. Some do, some don't, but the strong ones survive. The reasons people get flamed is honestly to show the person they have to do their own research. Its for their own good.No one is going to spoon feed them. But, as one guy put it, "have thick skin" and don't take things personal. We have the best group of guys on any board. I remember being new and thinking I will never click with anyone. But sure enough, I've got a lot of great friends because of this board and my knowledge has soared!!!!!!

Peace,

BLT

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    That quote looks familiar.

D

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    That quote looks familiar.

D
    My thick skin quote? Instead of saying "as one guy put it", I should of said, "As one ULMIGHTY MOD GOD put it.........How's that?

Yeah, I know you meant his quote......

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    youve been here longer than me bro, you should post, im no expert and have a lot to experience compared to some of these guys, but i offer help whenever i can

as do 99% of ar guys

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no problem with the post but... I do have a problem with your name "Devils Mentor"...

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    Good post. I can relate....

Thread Information