DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help Needed Asap !

starting my cycle aug 1st, will be 4th cycle.
    so far I am definate on doing this :
    Sust - 500 a week with Test Prop - 300 a week for 10 weeks
    also FINA, 75ed for 6 weeks starting at week 4 and winstrol 50ed for 6 weeks starting at week 6. Should I add EQ in here and if so how much , when and how long should i run it. I am 5'11" about 185lbs looking to add about 12-15lbs and keep 10lbs. I have clomid and Novla to come off will use anavar post cycle as a bridge to next one. VETS please help. I heard that Fian and eq will fight for the same receptors and will hurt results. What do you think? THANKS.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    no eq, it should be ran atleast 14 weeks. thats enough gear for a ood cutter, whats your inject plan for the test?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    eq isn't needed bro...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselLeo
    also FINA, 75ed for 6 weeks starting at week 4 and winstrol 50ed for 6 weeks starting at week 6. Should I add EQ in here and if so how much , when and how long should i run it. I am 5'11" about 185lbs looking to add about 12-15lbs and keep 10lbs. I have clomid and Novla to come off will use anavar post cycle as a bridge to next one. VETS please help. I heard that Fian and eq will fight for the same receptors and will hurt results. What do you think? THANKS.
    why do you want to mix up the esters lke that?? imo just prop maybe at like 600-700 week would be plenty. dammn the sust..like the man mentioned eq needs to be ran for at mimimum 12wks. run the fina longer for better results. peace

really dont know about the plan yet. I figured sust twice a week in my glutes, and the prop I would split it up into 50 a day/six days a week and rotate between my quads, delts and glutes. If you have any suggestions man I welcome and appreciate them

I originally planned fina for 8 weeks at 75ed I should stick to that? if so what week should I start it?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I originally planned fina for 8 weeks at 75ed I should stick to that? if so what week should I start it?
    Have you ran Fina before?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    really dont know about the plan yet. I figured sust twice a week in my glutes, and the prop I would split it up into 50 a day/six days a week and rotate between my quads, delts and glutes. If you have any suggestions man I welcome and appreciate them

imo, i would just stick with prop or sust not both. i dont like sust because of the different esters but thats my opinion. and run the prop every day at whatever you choose. stick with one ester you get less sides in general. also have you ran fina before??

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    imo, i would just stick with prop or sust not both. i dont like sust because of the different esters but thats my opinion. and run the prop every day at whatever you choose. stick with one ester you get less sides in general. also have you ran fina before??
    I didn't even catch that! I definitely would NOT run both. Why would you??

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

whatssssssssss up brooooooooooooooo

tren and eq wont fight for the same receptor. well, they will... but all AS fight for the same receptor. there is only one androgen receptor, so everything goes to that.

lay it out like this...

1-15 prop 100 mgs ed
    1-12 eq 400 mgs ew
    7-14 tren 75 mgs ed
    10-15 winstrol 50 mgs ed

keep the nolva around in case you start to see symptoms of excess estrogen and i'd run 200 mgs vit. b6 everyday to help with prolactin levels from the tren.

the bros are right, theres no reason to run prop and sust together... unless you run the prop for the first 4 weeks as a jumpstart and the last 3 weeks to come off easily.

good luck figuring everything out bro. btw- with that amount of gear, your source should cut you a really good deal.

Hey man I have done FINA before and loved it. I know the side effects and the risks but there is really nothing like it

Yo MONSTER whats up man, Yea now I am thinking about just doing Prop the first and last three weeks I want the sust because I need the weight gain I need the added size that Sust brings to the table.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Yo MONSTER whats up man, Yea now I am thinking about just doing Prop the first and last three weeks I want the sust because I need the weight gain I need the added size that Sust brings to the table.
    sust wont put on any extra size than any other test bro. all of the edumacated guys on the board will tell you that. prop will put on an equal amount of quality muscle as sustanon at the same dosages. the only thing you're not getting from the prop that you get with the sust is a little extra added bloat... and judging by the cycle you laid out, thats exactly what you're trying to avoid. plus, prop is much cheaper anyway. you're better off with straight prop than mixing esters. if you really want serious mass, throw in 4 weeks of dbol at the begining of the cycle... any excess water you'll get from it will be shed by the tren and winny at the end.

Thread Information