Thread: infection?

djcyph is offline New Member

infection?

sorry for the lack of quality in the pic it was from a camera phone. If you can make it out you can see that it is a very small red spot. There is a small bump underneath. It does not feel hot to the touch (by the way how hot does it have to feel to the touch for it to be and infection, like mild or a noticable increase in temp? just curious). There is also no pain. The mark was from a winny injection. That was the first time i did winny in my glute and I did a little higher then I usually do with my test prop shots in the glute. Just looking for comments and/or suggestions on what it is and what I should do about it. Thanks

ps: ill try to get a clearer pic if it gets worse or if you guys think you need a better pic to diagnose if it could be bad. Thanks again
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails infection?-picture008.jpg  

djcyph is offline New Member
    bump...any answers b4 i fall asleep?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    There is no exact symptoms for it to be classified as an infection or just an alleric reaction, as long as it doesnt hurt/continue growing/spread over your body/ make you feel ill then you shouldnt worry for now and wait to see what happens in a day! it does look very big in the picture so maybe you want to double steralize on your next shot and see how that goes. You are not the first person to get such a reaction from a glute shot....observe what happen with time....short time that is

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I got the same thing my first shot, it was rashed like that on my arm for about 3 days and then went away. I'm not sure what it was either but it's fine now. just wait it out and see if it goes away in a few days, if not might have to seek out a professional.
    good luck to ya bro

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that a good spot to inject?? looks off base to me.. Monitor your temp if it starts to rise see a dr.

Thread Information