adamw1 is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle -Opinions

Just thought id get some opinions on my next cycle as im about to start buying for it

Week 1-14 Sustanon 250mg eod
    Week 1-14 Deca 600mg wk
    Week 14-17 Winstrol 50mg ed
    Week 14-17 Test Prop 100mg ed
    Week 17 Clomid 300/100/50 3 days after last prop shot
    Nolv on hand

Should i run the winstrol throughout my pct ??
    Any input would be appreciated thanks.
    Last edited by adamw1; 07-23-2004 at 01:22 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well the deca is higher than test (sust) imo test higher than deca
    and deca run for longer

also, 2 weeks of winny wont do much

8-16 winny 50mg ed

Im running the sust eod so its goin to be higher than the deca (unless your taking into consideration the diff esters)and point well taking about the winnie i will alter that thanks.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm true the sust / deca is ok

but i believe along with changing how the winny is run

shorten the deca/extend the test by a week (run test longer than deca)

Thanks map for your input.I have changed it and it now makes sense to me lol.Anyone else have any input if not then i think im good to go.

just realised pct needed changing so i think thats finally it

How many cycles have you run before? 250mg EOD is about 875mg a week--thats alot.

If you have a couple cycles under your belt, I would run sust at 700mg wk or 200mg EOD. 800mg can be done but it is *uneccessarily* excessive in many cases and just increases the risks of side effects.

If it is bulk then drop the winny because Deca is going cause bloat, which is the opposite of what you are trying to accomplish with winny. Also, winny is liver hepatoxic, so dont run it more than 6 wks. I usually recommend 5wks and run it right up to the day before PCT.

If you want to cut up, than drop the deca and replace it with EQ.

Im not sure how long you were going run prop with it written wk14-16. Just make sure you run it 3 weeks past sust and Deca or EQ, so all the esters will be cleared out of your system.

Post some stats and the bros will make this cycle taylored more for you.

I have done quite a few cycles in the last 6 years.I have just run a cycle of t400 and eq and was quite impressed with both(other than the pain from the t400).But for my next cycle which isnt for another 6 months i wanted to gain some mass.My reasoning behind the winny was to harden up after the deca .Also i would consider using EQ again but its quite hard to get hold of here other than Ganabol which is 50mg/ml and thats a lot of oil to go through.

To bulk go with:

1-4 Dbol 35mg ED --> optional
    1-14 Sustanon 200mg eod --> 225mg EOD if you still want to go higher
    1-14 Deca 600mg wk
    15-17 Test Prop 100mg ed
    Trib 4g ED throughout --> keep your balls plump from a long cycle
    1.25mg Letro EOD througout --> This will help keep you dry, there should be no need for winny. However if you run letro for bloat or gyno, then you need to run Nolva at least 10mg ED because of the negative effects of AI's on the lipid profiles.

PCT 3 days after last prop shot

Sust is a pain in the A$$ because of the different esters. Decanoate esters will still be releasing Test when you start running the Prop. But as written above, there is no need for a 2 week gap between sust and prop. Ideally, prop should commence on the same day as the next sust shot, but slightly ramped everyday. However, to find the right amount to ramp it, you would have to use some math and determine how much Test is still releasing in your system from the long esters in Sust (I dont think anyone does this because it takes time to figure out how much to ramp it). But if you did take the time, you could ensure the most stable blood levels possible. Realistically, it wont be a big deal to just start 100mg EOD 2 days after last scheduled Sust shot.

Winny could help some to counteract the bloat, but I would save it for a good cut cycle. Im thinking of running towards the end of my Tren , E, Prop, EQ cycle. First half bulk and the last half hardcore cut. If i was going to run something liver hepatoxic during a bulk cycle, it would be dbol--again this wont help with bloat but will make you blow with both muscle and water.

Tren/TestE/Prop cycle would be excellent is gaining some lean quality mass.

All this was just my .02 Use what you can. Good luck Bro.

Thanks for the input i really appreciate any good advice and will def take it all on board before deciding what to go with.Thanks again.

Thread Information