Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 3 questions

  1. #1
    Zues is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY area
    Posts
    472

    3 questions

    First off what is Liquidex and what does it do. I tried doing some research on it and have found nothing.

    Other two questions, Are liquid Nolva and Clomid just as effective as the oral form and are they legit?

  2. #2
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    First off what is Liquidex and what does it do. I tried doing some research on it and have found nothing.

    Other two questions, Are liquid Nolva and Clomid just as effective as the oral form and are they legit?
    Liquidex reduces bloating,

    yes they are just as effective and you can get them cheaper.

  3. #3
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    liquidex is arimidex ,look under that and that should give you some more info, pheedno has a lot of info on it also on the pct forum, i like oral tabs better than liquid because they are easier to get the right doses, pill splitting sucks though

  4. #4
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    liquidex is arimidex,look under that and that should give you some more info, pheedno has a lot of info on it also on the pct forum, i like oral tabs better than liquid because they are easier to get the right doses, pill splitting sucks though
    I hate the oral tabs, I rather inject myself twice a day than take a tab.
    Clomid tabs are the most digusting thing i've ever put in my mouth, I almost choked on one.

  5. #5
    Zues is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY area
    Posts
    472
    Also what is Liquisteride, Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalifil, and what are they used for?

  6. #6
    Zues is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY area
    Posts
    472
    BTW for fighting gyno do you think liquidex is better than liquid nolva? Or do you think using both is best?

  7. #7
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Also what is Liquisteride, Sildenafil Citrate, Tadalifil, and what are they used for?
    Liquisteride=propecia.

    The other ones are cialis and a mild form of viagra.
    Do you have erection problems?

  8. #8
    MyBodyIsMyTemple's Avatar
    MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    First off what is Liquidex and what does it do. I tried doing some research on it and have found nothing.

    Other two questions, Are liquid Nolva and Clomid just as effective as the oral form and are they legit?
    yes they are legit and effective, but they ARE ORAL ALSO SO DONT INJECT IT BRO

  9. #9
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    I hate the oral tabs, I rather inject myself twice a day than take a tab.
    Clomid tabs are the most digusting thing i've ever put in my mouth, I almost choked on one.
    WTF???Please dont tell me you been injecting this sh*t???

  10. #10
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    BTW for fighting gyno do you think liquidex is better than liquid nolva? Or do you think using both is best?
    nolva will fight gyno, and l dex will help prevent the rebond affect from nolva,you can use both when you are on,some do, others thinks you wont gain as much

  11. #11
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    WTF???Please dont tell me you been injecting this sh*t???
    LOL!!
    Hell no, I just prefer injectig test than taking orals like clomid. It makes me sick.

  12. #12
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    LOL!!
    Hell no, I just prefer injectig test than taking orals like clomid. It makes me sick.
    i think all the liquids taste like ass,pills are nothing

  13. #13
    daaaan's Avatar
    daaaan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i think all the liquids taste like ass,pills are nothing
    Yes they do but i just shoot them down my throat with the syringe.
    Clomid melts very fast once it hits your tongue.

  14. #14
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    Yes they do but i just shoot them down my throat with the syringe.
    Clomid melts very fast once it hits your tongue.
    i just squirt it in crystal light

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •