scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

Breaking out 6 weeks after last injection, WTF!?

ok bro's its been 6 weeks since my last injection of sust and i'm still breaking out like i'm on. what the **** is that about? i took 4g ed of trib along with pct and am still on a maintenance dose of 1g ed. any insight on this would be helpful.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I've been off my last cycle for 3 months and it hasn't gone away. I'm on some b5 right now and it's helping. I've heard stories from bro's who still break out after 6months!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro,I've been off for 2 1/2 mos and still have some acne on my back.I never get in on cycle tho.It's your natty test levels causing that.

thanks for the info bro's. glad to hear that the natural test is probably kickin again. always a plus! and Da Bull, thanks for the good info on the trib you gave me a while back and how to use it during pct, it made a world of difference.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, i broke out BAD a little bit after PCT. it sucked. i have major acne scars now...i look disfigured...=(

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, i broke out BAD a little bit after PCT. it sucked. i have major acne scars now...i look disfigured...=(
    **** bro that sucks.... can anyone give some sort of scientific explanation why during or after pct is prime time for breakouts?

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    **** bro that sucks.... can anyone give some sort of scientific explanation why during or after pct is prime time for breakouts?
    I think it's due to your hormones being out of wack.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    that would be my answer too, but then i'm left wondering why we don't break out at the beginning of the cycle also...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on my 5th cycle and am breaking out bad... which is a first. I usually only break out during/right after PCT. but yeah, I think it's all hormonal. acne sucks ass!

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    well for me im lucky so far. I do not have too much cycle experience(cyp/deca by dr.s Rx) perhaps allittle acne. none on face . Now im into my first real cycle: d-bol, tren , test prop. Only 2 wks in, just started test & tren Sunday. D-bol only 2 wks more. Anyways, I have a theory about sides specifically Acne. Perhaps age plays a role. Im noticing most who get it badly are younger. Perhaps above 35-40+ acne although is present it never manifest into any major zits. Perhaps im in left field & its all genetics & doses

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    thats pretty much what i gather i suppose. it does make sense for your hormone levels to be fluctuating pretty rapidly at this point

maxmz is offline Junior Member

Try B5

I hear some of the bros are taking B5 and helping with the acne. I know acne suck as* bro.
    http://www.superiornutraceuticals.co...Acne_Blast.htm

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I never break out during a cycle....always after it ends.

D

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro,I've been off for 2 1/2 mos and still have some acne on my back.I never get in on cycle tho.It's your natty test levels causing that.
    bull please amplify - what exactly is the cause here ?

natty levels are LOW compared to on cycle - right ? so how does a lower level than on cycle cause acne ?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I've never done a cycle but I get acne all over my back from time to time. I've found tanning actually helps to get rid of it, might just be in my head but it worked, then when I stopped tanning it kinda cam back

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    I've never done a cycle but I get acne all over my back from time to time. I've found tanning actually helps to get rid of it, might just be in my head but it worked, then when I stopped tanning it kinda cam back
    Yeah, tanning will actually help dry it out...

Your natty test levels are lower but your estrogen levels are higher and somehow the see-saw between test and estrogen has to do with the increase output of the sebaceous glands and causes bad acne. Think back to when you were a teen, hormones are raging and so are freakin zits. B5 at 10g a day has helped me quite a bit I wish I had known earlier and I don't think my breakout would have been nearly as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Micromonster
    Your natty test levels are lower but your estrogen levels are higher and somehow the see-saw between test and estrogen has to do with the increase output of the sebaceous glands and causes bad acne. Think back to when you were a teen, hormones are raging and so are freakin zits. B5 at 10g a day has helped me quite a bit I wish I had known earlier and I don't think my breakout would have been nearly as bad.
    i suppose this is my scientific explanation! thanks micro for the enlightening info

palequail is offline Banned
    I broke out only on my shoulders once I started taking Prop.....and it was only after the cycle ended...Enan and anything else didn't do it...Just the Prop...Go figure...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    ok bro's its been 6 weeks since my last injection of sust and i'm still breaking out like i'm on. what the **** is that about? i took 4g ed of trib along with pct and am still on a maintenance dose of 1g ed. any insight on this would be helpful.
    hey bro. I have the same problem. I finished my last cycle over 3 weeks ago and Im broken out on my arms. It should go away. I hope

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Hope this helps a little.

Get rid of your ACNE for good!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    my boy broke out the worst like a month or two after his cycle...went to the dermatalogist and is doing alot better now.as for me,i dont seem to get acne...(knock on wood)...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Should you take the B5 during your cycle then to PREVENT acne from EVER happening, even after pct? And also I read that it hinders gains while on a cycle. Any validity to that? Thanks

onebadgixxer is offline Junior Member
    why you all so worried about acne? I didn't know guys cared so much about blemishes that will go away with time, your girlfriends want you to be pretty like a woman? to me its a clear sign that your hormones are working good, try to prevent them but if you get them don't cry about it...everyone gets them juice or not..deal with it

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadgixxer
    why you all so worried about acne? I didn't know guys cared so much about blemishes that will go away with time, your girlfriends want you to be pretty like a woman? to me its a clear sign that your hormones are working good, try to prevent them but if you get them don't cry about it...everyone gets them juice or not..deal with it

yeah thats true but when your face looks like a pizza and your trying to get girls they dont like that **** on your face sum girls get grossed out with too much hair just imagine what they think about ugly ass oily skin bro, ive had acne only on face im starting pct and man my **** is getting out of control only on sides of face which sucks dick...personally i ****ing hate acne but ive decided to get a chemical peel a series of them hopefully it helps ill let you guys knwo hit me with a pm if you all want

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onebadgixxer

No but if you are in your mid-30's, put on a buttload of mass in a 12 wk period, and then at the company picnic show off a back full of acne....think someone might put two and two together. Especially if you've known these people for 5 frickin' years and WHAM....big dude has acne all over his back...Duh? maybe he's juicing

Thread Information