Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow Doing it once again......

Well I back on the boards... looking at potential cycles, and what I can do next. I finished a cycle to end all cycles about 8 weeks ago. I'm getting a little soft, and I'm looking at what I can do next.... Well i told myself and my wife I was done,, but again here I am on AR about to post my 1000th post... lol I guess I'm just a gear had and thats all there is to say bout that. I have done like 10 cycles over that last 8-9 years. Never done GH, but that is what I am looking at now. Wife and I may be working on kids soon, so I'm going to stay away from the test.

So how may of you have been through this before? If I was to start again I would have to be soooo covert. My wife would be sooo pissed off.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Just do your injections at the gym. With good PCT it only took three weeks to get my wife pregnant after a good deca test cycle. If it takes longer then you could just say that your levels must be low and that you will take some tribulus to get them back in check. However, depending on how long ya'll have been together. I would not hide sh!t. I would rather tell her then get busted and cause further problems. Besides we males do tend to act a little more aggressive on cycle. So she will probably know the difference.
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 07-25-2004 at 01:50 PM.

Good advise, but I'm too scared to do them at the gym man. Freaks me out, my gym is really smal and there's onnly one stall in the bathroom. It would be way to obvious. My wife works nights, sooo thats not really a problem as far as injections are concerned. Thanks

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Well I back on the boards... looking at potential cycles, and what I can do next. I finished a cycle to end all cycles about 8 weeks ago. I'm getting a little soft, and I'm looking at what I can do next.... Well i told myself and my wife I was done,, but again here I am on AR about to post my 1000th post... lol I guess I'm just a gear had and thats all there is to say bout that. I have done like 10 cycles over that last 8-9 years. Never done GH, but that is what I am looking at now. Wife and I may be working on kids soon, so I'm going to stay away from the test.

So how may of you have been through this before? If I was to start again I would have to be soooo covert. My wife would be sooo pissed off.

man, im not trying to tell you how to live your life, but i suggest talking to the wife about it. just let her know that you are going to take GH, and NOT test. GH is given to children. just let her know that it will have no effect on your balls...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i have no wife, but id disagree, dont tell her, hopefully this wont happen...BUT if you split up she mayuse it against you, as has been the case for some bros

1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I guess I really dont have the cash right now to do a good gh cycle, so maybe I'lljust stick to the old protein!
    Thanks

Thread Information