JRob is offline Associate Member

Question clen between cycles

I am in week 4 of a 500mg a wk EQ and CYP for 10 weeks, dbol first 4 weeks and winny the last three and then the three before clomid. I am taking arimidex ED through the completion of clomid. What I want to know is after clomid I know I need 12 weeks off but during this time is it ok to do clen and eca two weeks on two weeks off right up until the next cycle? Will this prevent at all natural test levels from coming back or be too harsh on my body just in general for a 36 week period. My next cycle is going to be
    10 weeks
    500mgs of SUS
    500mgs of either deca or eq
    weeks 1-4 dbol
    weeks 8-13 winny
    arimadex all the way through again.
    Thanks for the help in advance.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Most people dont really need that much of a break inbetween d-bol and winny. Try the clen /eca and if it makes you feel shitty come off. It wont mess with your test because it isnt a hormone or a derivative of a hormone. The reason you use it for 2 weeks at a time is because it tends to catabolize muscle after awhile.

MindBomb is offline Member
    After 6 weeks of winny along with your EQ dosage, IMO you won't need to be on the clen so long. What is your stat (BF)? If you have little fat left over from the cycle, run the eca and clen for a couple of weeks. Butyou won't need to run it for the whole duration of 12 weeks...

You are taking arimadex all the way thru the cycle? Save the arimadex for your next bulking cycle. With EQ and winny you won't need to worry about gyno. But if you are running deca , I suggest make the most of your arimadex.

Good Luck Bro.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Well i was taking it for the dbol period mainly and to keep down bloat because people were starting to get very suspicous last time. Even my parents since I don't see them that much. Also remember that I have 500mgs of cyp with the winny and eq.
    Stats:
    6 foot
    220lbs
    about 17% bf

Thread Information