Thread: injection ?

palumbo is offline Member

injection ?

ok bros on startuing week five of my dbol deca test cycle so far so good up 15 pounds stop the dboli n a couple of dasys.

my ? is i have shot in my right glute twoce so far and both times i have had just a a little lump underneath the skin no redness soresness or heat whatsoever. after 2 days it has gone away i always massage and put heat on after.

delt quad and my left glute has been straight butter so far with no problems should i be worried about the right glute is this normal and is there anythign i can do to help it along ?

thanks in advance

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what size gauge are u doing? it could be scar tissue buildup if you have injected there loads before

but it sounds like maybe you arent going deep enough, and its taking a while for the oil to disperse

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    ok bros on startuing week five of my dbol deca test cycle so far so good up 15 pounds stop the dboli n a couple of dasys.

my ? is i have shot in my right glute twoce so far and both times i have had just a a little lump underneath the skin no redness soresness or heat whatsoever. after 2 days it has gone away i always massage and put heat on after.

delt quad and my left glute has been straight butter so far with no problems should i be worried about the right glute is this normal and is there anythign i can do to help it along ?

thanks in advance
    It sounds like you're either pushing the plunger too quickly, thus the AS going in too fast or like MAP says you're not pushing the needle all the way in(well not all the way to the tip, dont want to do that incase it breaks off). What size of needle are you using?

Thread Information