needle is offline Senior Member

Dilemma with GEAR

Ok heres my story! Ive done all my research so im not asking a typical newbie question. Im on week 4 of test 200 E running 400 mg weekly. I was going to run the cycle for about 11 weeks give or take and I was notified buy,"THE CANDYMAN" as i like to call him that he know longer has that paticular substance! So anyways he DOES have Cyponate and ARATEST. SO my question is now that im thru have my cycle which do i go with in everyones opinion? I know cypo is pretty close to test 200 and that ARA - is a Enth- prop blend. If i switch to either would that F*** the cycle up or anything else im missing.
    ANY HELP would be nice !!!
    ITS one or the other!
    THANKS GUYS
    LATER

jimmij is offline New Member
    if you do'nt want to be a "typical newbie" then you should have read the threads and read there is a reason to have all of your gear befor you start cycle.
    have you tried any other sources?
    If not I would PM a moderator to get the question answered the fastest and have the right answer.
    Good luck.
    Also I think finishing the cycle with prop would be the best but i would still ask a moderator because i'm not totally sure.

jimmij is offline New Member
    Also what are your gains so far? Any sides ?

Aratest would have been nice to add to the beginning of the cycle because of the fast acting prop ester. Because of the 50mg prop/200mg Test E combo in Aratest, you will have to shoot EOD for the most stable blood levels.

Now that you are in mid-cycle, I would advice to go with the cyp. Keep the doses the same and run the Cyp at the next scheduled Enan shot. This will probably be easiest as you can keep dosing schedule the same. You shouldn't miss a beat. Good luck bro.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Switch to the cyp. Shouldn't hurt anything.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by jimmij
    Also what are your gains so far? Any sides ?
    AS far as sides, typical water retintion, and Im naturally prone to high BP so its went up 30 or 40 points from 104 54 to around 140 75, give or take!
    Other then that nothing to bad! Gains are steady, form 172 to 185 so far!

thanks for the replys

if you do'nt want to be a "typical newbie" then you should have read the threads and read there is a reason to have all of your gear befor you start cycle.
    If not I would PM a moderator to get the question answered the fastest and have the right answer.
    Good luck.
    Also I think finishing the cycle with prop would be the best but i would still ask a moderator because i'm not totally sure.
    SORRY DIDNT have the money at the TIME!!!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep id go with the cyp too, should work fine, due to the fact its very similar to e

hope it works out bro

next time just wait till u can get it all ehj

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Good luck.

hey the guy didnt ask for a flame job he asked for help. and the PMing a mod to ask questions IMO is dumb. MODs dont want PMs eveytime some one has a question about AAS. thats what this forum is for. so stop flaming and help the guy with some knowledge or shut up.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. cyp is fine.. 1x a week injections instead of 2 x a week..

The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    hey the guy didnt ask for a flame job he asked for help. and the PMing a mod to ask questions IMO is dumb. MODs dont want PMs eveytime some one has a question about AAS. thats what this forum is for. so stop flaming and help the guy with some knowledge or shut up.
    It wasn't worded to friendly but he's right. Make sure you have everything you need for your cycle, or make sure you can do without whatever you don't have yet if things fall through. I.E. - Using var on the end if it comes in on time, going with out if it doesn't. I hope you're not playing this game with your anti-e's. That being said I would suggest going with test cyp. It's nearly identical to enan. It's chain is just 1 longer I believe.

blah-blah is offline Junior Member
    i did aratest for my second cycle i loved it i think u should try the aratest ...test e and prop are a good combo i think.... just my opion hope it all works out

dumblucky is offline Member
    Good luck.

9 posts on AR and you are flaming another member???

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    It wasn't worded to friendly but he's right. Make sure you have everything you need for your cycle, or make sure you can do without whatever you don't have yet if things fall through. I.E. - Using var on the end if it comes in on time, going with out if it doesn't. I hope you're not playing this game with your anti-e's. That being said I would suggest going with test cyp. It's nearly identical to enan. It's chain is just 1 longer I believe.

yeah i agree have all gear before starting but the PMing a Mod with any question is like asking for trouble. and to see a member with 9 post tell another member to PM a MOD. i just didnt think it was wise.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    yeah i agree have all gear before starting but the PMing a Mod with any question is like asking for trouble. and to see a member with 9 post tell another member to PM a MOD. i just didnt think it was wise.
    You are dead on there on both points. I forgot to make mention of that. Don't PM a mod with a question before trying it on the board. Bad advice.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yep.. cyp is fine.. 1x a week injections instead of 2 x a week..

You can inject cyp once a week instead of E4D or E3D???

So cypo has even a longer ester then enth- cool news to me !!!! So I guess im going with the cypo- 400 mg 1 weak!!
    THANKS AGAIN guys

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I believe the half life of cyp is only a couple days more than Enth.

Can we get an exact ester life on the CYPO anyone???

Read this thread. It is a very good explanation of the difficulties of determining the exact half life of a particular ester--a good read overall.
    http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2628

In the bodybuiling world Cyp is believed to have a half life of about 12 days and Enan has a half life of about 10.5 days.
    http://www.bodybuilding-tips.net/s23/t85.html
    http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2089

However, profiles of Depo-Testosterone (Test Cyp) show the half-life of testosterone cypionate when injected intramuscularly to be approximately eight days. So there is some conflicting information out there.

http://www.pfizer.com/download/uspi_...stosterone.pdf
    http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Profs/Dat...steroneinj.htm

Run the Cyp 2x per wk. And yes, you can get away with 1 shot a week; however, 2x wk will *ensure* very stable blood plasma levels.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-24-2004 at 12:48 AM. Reason: made changes to my wording

BEEFCAKESTEW
    THANKS for your info very MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Ok heres my story! Ive done all my research so im not asking a typical newbie question. Im on week 4 of test 200 E running 400 mg weekly. I was going to run the cycle for about 11 weeks give or take and I was notified buy,"THE CANDYMAN" as i like to call him that he know longer has that paticular substance! So anyways he DOES have Cyponate and ARATEST. SO my question is now that im thru have my cycle which do i go with in everyones opinion? I know cypo is pretty close to test 200 and that ARA - is a Enth- prop blend. If i switch to either would that F*** the cycle up or anything else im missing.
    ANY HELP would be nice !!!
    ITS one or the other!
    THANKS GUYS
    LATER
    Go with the cyp 400mg a week, inject twice a week (every 3.5 days)
    Your cycle will be fine, what about pct? Good luck bro

I agree, that seams to be the best route 400mg of CYPO 2XWEEKLY!!!
    THANKS AGAIN for all off your REPLYS!!!!!

Thread Information