Steroids101 is offline Member

Why do people use anavar?

I just don't understand what would prompt someone to use anavar when its one of the most expensive roids there is, with some of the least pronounced effects I've ever heard of any steroid ?

If someone has used it and liked it, I would just like to know why you liked it, and what made you chose var?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ive spoken to a few guys, and sure its not great for gaining mass, but it can be used in a cutting cycle

and the strength gains are nice, but as u said its mad expensive, id like to run it, to see how impressive strength gains are when using 40-50mg ed

but the one thing that stops me is price, and that i wonder, what % increase it gives in lifts

oh, its also got very few sides and the least liver toxic oral (to my knowledge) which would be a main reason some use it

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    ive spoken to a few guys, and sure its not great for gaining mass, but it can be used in a cutting cycle

and the strength gains are nice, but as u said its mad expensive, id like to run it, to see how impressive strength gains are when using 40-50mg ed

but the one thing that stops me is price, and that i wonder, what % increase it gives in lifts

oh, its also got very few sides and the least liver toxic oral (to my knowledge) which would be a main reason some use it

i am getting ready to start a prop-var cycle and i will let you know if it is worth it or not

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i will be running a test e/eq/var cycle next month will update. i got some powdered anavar coz it is so much cheaper than the tablet ones. i have heard nothing but good things about anavar and am quite curious. i am sure if anavar was cheap everyone would do it. i dont understand why it is so pricey?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I ran var in my current cycle................ if you don't like the bloat from d-bol but want quick strength gains then var will do the job.......... also var helps promotes fat loss, hardens up muscle, and out of oral is the less live toxic.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    great strength and lean keepable muscle mass gains (minimal gains compared to more potent AS yes, but clean quality muscle) without the sides or water/gyno concerns.

If you're the type that has to load up on antie e's and ancillaries when on dbol , anavar is a good and safer alternative for you. Or if u want strength without weight gain-

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    And it's not always expensive for everyone ...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im on the prop/var cycle right now and like everyone said its great for cutting. What everyone said above is true... no sides, not bad for liver, no mass but good strength gains, vascularity (is that correct) gets your solid and veiny!!

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    My current cycle is 40mg Var ED/100mg Winny ED/400mg Test E WK. I started the Var and winny before i started my Test to harden up a bit before i started my Test. Some might disagree with this, but i have come to learn my body and how it works with cycle's and i can say i am loving the results. Im about 2 weeks in, and i can say i love the strength gain's and the pump's at the gym are unreal! Var is somewhat expensive but not that expensive for everyone.

My final thought....

Var is working great and i am seeing the results i aiming for. I tend to throw Anavar in with future cycle's.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I know, but it is a relative thing. Relative to other aas that is.

Mudman, would you really compare the strength gains with dbol ?

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    is bonavar the same thing?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I know, but it is a relative thing. Relative to other aas that is.

Mudman, would you really compare the strength gains with dbol?
    I would compare it very close........ d-bol has an advantage with the bloating wich in a way will help in strength as well.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Bonavar is a tai brand name for Anavar so yes its the same thing, also to answer the post question of why people use Anavar in the first place if its expensive and the gains are minimal? Well to answer this question you have to look beyond body-building for a second!
    Anavar was never used to give people massive gains and compete with other steroids , many of its uses were either medical (doctor prescribed for joints or other reasons) and the other main thing is POWERLIFTING!!!!!! Yes man that is the key use of a compound like Anavar!!
    When competing powerlifters needed something that would make them lift heavier weights without having to move up a weight division then Anavar was the solution!!
    So think of Anavar as more of a 'performance enhancer' instead of a 'muscle enhancer'.
    Also it can cut you up just as good as winstrol without making you loose your hair or snap a tendon!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i will be running a test e/eq/var cycle next month will update. i got some powdered anavar coz it is so much cheaper than the tablet ones. i have heard nothing but good things about anavar and am quite curious. i am sure if anavar was cheap everyone would do it. i dont understand why it is so pricey?
    i am going to run the same thing 15 weeks

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    does d-bal increase higher BP compare to Var?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I ran var in my current cycle................ if you don't like the bloat from d-bol but want quick strength gains then var will do the job.......... also var helps promotes fat loss, hardens up muscle, and out of oral is the less live toxic.
    EXACTLY!!!!!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was test/EQ and my second was Prop/Var. If you've got the money I'd recommend Var any day -it took five weeks for the EQ to kick in and var takes only a week or two. EQ can raise blood pressure and can cause nervousness, anxiety while Var does neither. As for lipid profiles a month after the first cycle my HDL was still way low and a month after the second it was normal.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    it makes you stronger and harder and more vascular. I used it for 6 weeks and got noticeable results of the above mentioned.

If var was as cheap as dbol id use it every cycle. it works

*However* it is way overpriced for what it gets you. Id rather spend 1/2 that $$ on prop and Fina and get lean and rock hard by practicing a rigid diet.

As I am doing exactly that and getting *great* resultsoh yeah.. and you cant do pussy does like 30ED and get results. I started out with 40 and upped it to 80 by day 5. By day 9 or 10 I reaslly felt it kick. As soon as I dropped back to 40ED it felt like it dissapeared.

So - var is REALLY EXPENSIVE when you consider the effective dose is gonna cost you $!5 per day

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I just don't understand what would prompt someone to use anavar when its one of the most expensive roids there is, with some of the least pronounced effects I've ever heard of any steroid ?

If someone has used it and liked it, I would just like to know why you liked it, and what made you chose var?
    Last edited by UrbanDawg; 07-23-2004 at 07:46 PM.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Hello my fellow student of the laboratory.

Thread Information