Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member

D-bol, Fina but no test works for me!

Age 32
    Weight (now 230)
    about 18% bodyfat. (more concerned with bulking this cycle)
    Working out for 10 years at least.
    Do about one cycle a year, probably my fifth or sixth one.

Doing 3 cc's a week of Finaplex, along with about 20 mg of Thai d-bol per workout day (4-5days a week).

Went from 209 pounds up to 230 in 5 weeks. Strength is absolutely through the roof. Put an inch and a half on arms in that time. Holding some water, but not bad.

All my "equipment" still works fine. I may not be as interested, but I am more focused on the workouts and eating than googling every little honey I see.

So why all the "Never do finaplex without test" threads out there.

It works great this cycle for me and isn't the way everyone reacts to gear different really anyway?

Also, I have never had any problem with gyno expect one time on a deca /sust/d-bol stack. This time has been the best ever without the test and my results are better than ever (probably due to the finaplex, first time trying it)

Am I just an unusual exception for having great results without the test?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    sure you'll see results from just taking whatever, but there is a right way and a wrong way to do aas...obviously 18% is not something that everyone shoots for though

That wasn't the point. Guess you missed it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job bro. I dont think not using test means your cycle wont have results, I just think you are selling yourself short by doing so. Good job.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    good for you. How long is your cycle? Do you plan on running the D-bol till the end? Tren is a very strong Androgen. Let us know if all is okay in a few more wks...

I do tren only cycles all the time! Im doing tren/dbol right now works great. Do I need test no. Do I get tren dick nope! I dont think every cycle requires test, yes it would be better with test but why take more aas then I need. Congrats on the good gains bro.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are better off not running Dbol more than 4 or 5 weeks. And you says you would not have gotten even better results if you had included test?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    you def have to keep me up to date on this one. Tren can be very bad taken with no test. Hell it was bad for me with test. Good luck bro

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    I purposly did a 8 week run with NO test awhile back... I am just about always on test and decided to try something new. Did Tren 100mg ED and 60mg D-bol ED.... No Fina dick probs or anything like that. But after week 5 i droped the d-bol and have to say that Fina alone just doesnt cut it! Long story short, Test is not a MUST, but sure makes everything go a lot better and smoother!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureboy71
    What is the point? So your wee wee still works, good for you...Wait til you drop the dbol ...

Everyone else got it. Thanks for the support everyone.

It's been 5 weeks with the d-bol. Only a few left, but thinking of quiting it end of this week. Getting some back aches from it.

I know the test would probably of helped, but happy so far. Maybe next time.
    Fina, definetly is the bomb for me.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I've seen a few posts about doing fina only. The crash is enough to make you suicidal. Im willing to bet when you quit the dbol your going to have trouble getting a hard on for months.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, everyone reacts differently, but the majority of users have issues running Fina or Deca cycles alone. So as responsible people, The best advise to give a new person is to always run TEST. I know tons of guys who ran cycles without TEST and now are coming to me asking for advise. Also, I guarantee, if you ran TEST with your Fina, your results would of been EVEN better...

Also, just wait till you come off. Thats when you can run into trouble.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I've seen a few posts about doing fina only. The crash is enough to make you suicidal. Im willing to bet when you quit the dbol your going to have trouble getting a hard on for months.
    Ditto!

Next time I definetly will add it. But if I have problems after this time, could I not just add the odd small shot of test to help things out? Or will that slow down the natural process of it starting to produce on it's own again?

Thanks in advance guys.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    so what your too cool for test? how long are you going to run this cycle? have fun in the latter weeks with a limp noodle... I guess is what your "point is" is that water retention and a limp noodle are your cycle goals?

Ive done many cycles of fina only recovery with just clomid is fine I might loose a rep or two but no big deal. Getting it up no problems during or after cycle. Just because it doesnt work for you doesnt mean it wont work for others.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry

Relax Mr. Sparkle. I just wanted to try a cycle without and see how it goes. Never understand why on so many different talk forums from cars to gardening some guys are so confrontational? I am looking for positive feedback on one side or the other.

As I said, next time I most likely will use test. Just curious to others results and effects without while using Fina.

I really don't think I could have gained more weight or strength using the test. BUT, you never know. Next time I will see.

Thanks to those helping a NEWBIE poster.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    sure you had GOOD results with the Fina and Dbol , but think of how much BETTER results you could have had if you used some test. Even a low dose would have increased your results.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry Jer-ry
    bahahahah

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Relax Mr. Sparkle. I just wanted to try a cycle without and see how it goes. Never understand why on so many different talk forums from cars to gardening some guys are so confrontational? I am looking for positive feedback on one side or the other.
    lol its your sex life
    FWIW I have 2 friends that have done this amazing cycle... while on they got huge I wont say they didnt.... after cycle and towards then were some unhappy chicks.... also one did PCT and one did not, they both lost 15lbs... I just hope it doesnt happen with you.

Also I see newbies come in and post this crap day in and day out. then they ask where did my gains go? all Im saying is be careful/prepared for whats to come

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Remember you are mid cycle as you continue on you will be less and less intersted in ogling the babes and this is an indication of your own test shutting down.

No one said NO TEST = NO RESULTS. they are all saying NO TEST = SUB_OPTIMAL results

good luck and keep us posted. Throw some pics up for before and after.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    Remember you are mid cycle as you continue on you will be less and less intersted in ogling the babes and this is an indication of your own test shutting down.

No one said NO TEST = NO RESULTS. they are all saying NO TEST = SUB_OPTIMAL results

good luck and keep us posted. Throw some pics up for before and after.
    Well said, I'd like to see the pics.

Thread Information