liquidanny is offline New Member

Hair Loss Please Help!!

Ok,

I have MPB.....I'm 24 and I am not losing any hair usually but when I take test that **** starts to fall out...took it for three weeks and whever I was putting in wax a bunch of it was falling out. think it grew back......dont look like i'm missing hair or anything.

here is the problem though..i really want to take an adrogen...tired of only being able to take anabolics. what can i do???? I took propecia one week into the test once I started to notice it was falling out...but it didn't help. it didn't stop. should i frontload propecia for a month??? I heard it takes a while to get used to it...i also have nizoral 2%.

any thoughts are appreciated....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yes, you have to frontload propecia (finasteride) at 1mg/day for at least a month before it starts to work. Nizoral will help too.

TNA
    TNA is offline New Member
    propecia, nizoral, and rogaine... I have taken for two months now and it looks like little hairs on the scalp line are starting to get longer. Also, in the first month of use it will probly look like your getting balder, but not to worry that is expected.

im actually not bald at all.....like my hairline is awesome...i spike my hair up and **** all the time..and i have the same looking hair as when i was 16 but the thing is when i put in my wax to spike it up and i am not taking anything i get like one or two hairs on my hand...when i take test...(only done it once) it was like 10-12 you could just tell....it was ****ed up but i LOVED the results....i will frontload propecia then...hey i have heard there are sides....impotence......any truth to this?

one more question....does fina cause hairloss just like enanthate ?

Taking propecia a month before hand will be a good move so you can have blood level in your built up in your system.

What androgens RU planning on running, and what is your cycle going to look like? You are probably already aware, but depending on the AAS you choose, propecia may be of very little help.

Stay away from Tren because it acts very well on the androgen receptors and will likely stimulate hairloss.

Propecia will work well in minimizing the Test E to DHT conversion.

Run Deca because competes with testosterone for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT and instead converts to dihydronortestosterone which is much less androgenic --good new to avoiding any unnecessary hairloss.

Go with the Test/Deca cycle.

http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/...hair_news10.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/author17.htm
    http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article...-chemistry2.asp

thats exactly the cycle I want to do: Test Enanthate 250mg/week
    Deca 300 mg/week
    Growth 4iu/ed

I'm 5'10 182 9%BF...unfortunately I am not built wide at all....so its hard to get more on than 180-190 w/o looking bloated but I am looking to add 20 pounds and keep at least 15 with this cycle.....on a bad day be 190 on a good day 195.

thoughts?

OkieCardinal is offline New Member
    Need to up that TestE to atleast 50mg more than the deca ...100 more would be best.

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    Grow a goatee and shave your head. That's what I did. Now I have no worries about hair loss and I look dead sexy.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power76
    Grow a goatee and shave your head. That's what I did. Now I have no worries about hair loss and I look dead sexy.
    yea, i stop trying to 'hang on' and just shave the ****

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    Exactly! From this- to this- Hair is overrated anyway.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidanny
    Ok,

I have MPB.....I'm 24 and I am not losing any hair usually but when I take test that **** starts to fall out...took it for three weeks and whever I was putting in wax a bunch of it was falling out. think it grew back......dont look like i'm missing hair or anything.

here is the problem though..i really want to take an adrogen...tired of only being able to take anabolics. what can i do???? I took propecia one week into the test once I started to notice it was falling out...but it didn't help. it didn't stop. should i frontload propecia for a month??? I heard it takes a while to get used to it...i also have nizoral 2%.

any thoughts are appreciated....
    No you don't have to frontload Propecia. "Finasteride produces a rapid reduction in serum DHT concentration, reaching 65%
    suppression within 24 hours of oral dosing with a 1-mg tablet."

http://www.propecia.com/propecia/sha...cuments/pi.pdf

It takes a few months to SEE results from finasteride, but that doesn't mean it isn't working. Basically your hair has phases, anagen (growth) and telogen(resting). Finasteride is only going to grow hair more thickly on the next anagen/telogen cycle. In a lot of people, it actually causes substantial shedding when first administered. The theory is that the follicles are rapidly entering telogen and shedding old hair so that the new cycle can begin. Your shed was probably ironicaly caused by the propecia, and not the test you were injecting.

As far as androgen/anabolics, I think you're a little confused. All AAS have anabolic and andogenic effects, hence Androgenic -Anabolic-Steroids .

BTW you should be using minoxidil in addition to finasteride and nizoral.

Thread Information