UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Why do som many refuse to believe in TEST with every cycle ?

This is not to flame any particular members. this post is my surprise at how many newbies try a cycle of all orals or mostly orals and no TEST, then just becasue they are halfay thru their cycle and have gotten some strength and size gains - they conclude that the conventional wisom on TEST must be all wrong.

You will not see veterans with *many* cycles under their belts telling people that TEST on cycle is just some luxury that you can take or leave.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    you just posted this guy

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    It's so logical. Never ignore logic.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I agree 100% that test should be a part of every single cycle. On the flip side people are so different that I actually do believe just a few of the stories of good gains and good retention may be true.

Angelis is offline Banned
    I agree 100% as well Test should always be a base in any Cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's just not about gains......... I know guys that run deca , fina, EQ, anything you can think of only cycles and they gain well.......... but when your body shuts down it's own production of test........ the synthetic test helps keep a healthy mood, sex drive, deppression, and so on........ Not everyone will see the bad sides from not using test but why risk it and why waste a cycle and not get all you can get from it.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I still consider myself a newbie when it comes to gear, I had to be convinced to run test with a cycle because of all the supposed sides you read about. It may have been a while since some of you have read the profiles of different drugs, but to a newbie, the profiles of test found on most sites are intimidating. Hair loss, balls shrinking, etc.

Conversly, most of these profiles make Anavar , Deca , Equ, Primo, etc, sound like a walk in the park. Also, oral only I think are needle-phobic.

Froggy is offline Member
    Yes, Test is best for retaining "the wood"....but...Many have bad sides from test..Hair loss...acne...gyno troubles...blood pressure...etc...Most of these sides are controllable to some degree,,,but that is why a Bro would shy from test. Warry of the SIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Yes, Test is best for retaining "the wood"....but...Many have bad sides from test..Hair loss...acne...gyno troubles...blood pressure...etc...Most of these sides are controllable to some degree,,,but that is why a Bro would shy from test. Warry of the SIDES.
    Then you just might as well keep away from AAS then........ what about winny.... it's horrible on the hairline and some see acne from it, d-bol..... sends bp through the roof....... I could go on....... all steroids have risks.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Do what you want. Dbol only, Win only, but if you ask advise expect to hear do test for the reasons Mud stated.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I think it is a pussy factor...I was scared at one point to use test from just reading the profiles but it is the best **** ever and so many guys just don't have a clue regarding androgen/anabolic levels and the sythetic test factor that mudman touched on....oh well, not my loss when some skinny dude just wants to take eq and gain 6 pounds

Angelis is offline Banned
    Ok I dont mean to Flame anyone or anything but everyone doing AAS should be taking Test as a base. Why take risks in messing up ur cycle when most Test doesnt cost that much if u have a good source.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's just not about gains......... I know guys that run deca, fina, EQ, anything you can think of only cycles and they gain well.......... but when your body shuts down it's own production of test........ the synthetic test helps keep a healthy mood, sex drive, deppression, and so on........ Not everyone will see the bad sides from not using test but why risk it and why waste a cycle and not get all you can get from it.
    That's why my first cycle is test only...but,looking to a test/tren cycle around thanksgiving or so
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-23-2004 at 08:07 PM. Reason: bad typing

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    OK Heres my true opinion on test. I hate having the libido of a 14 YO boy, hate feeling confident, cant stand making gains in the gym, and most of all dispise getting bang for my buck, so **** test, give me Dbol only!

Froggy is offline Member
    Hey Bro, you asked a question...it isn't my fault if you don't like the answer.
    Last edited by Froggy; 07-23-2004 at 08:12 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    who are you talking to?

Who asked a q's I stated facts.................. I could care less why you or anyone else doesn't want to use test in thier cycle............... but I will make sure I will point out that test isn't the only AAS that causes these so called sides that everyone is afraid of.

Froggy is offline Member
    Yes you did...and I happen to agree with you...but..That is why a bro would shy from test. A fact is in fact a fact.

daos is offline Associate Member

even if you keep test at a very low dosage, say 200mg/week, it will help woody and keep acne and such away. for those using test for this purpose only, i suggest using low doses.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    I am just about to start my very first cycle with Test. E only and i cant f***ing wait

i feel like a little kid waiting for christmas

i was gonna do deca /dbol as a first but luckily everyone on this web site steered me in the right direction

bring on the test

Thread Information