gixxer is offline Associate Member

Is GH worth adding to a mass cycle

Looking to add something new to cycle,thinking of GH?

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I havent done GH but i have a freind who said he got great results, but to tell you the truth, i do not think its cost effective unless you can get in for very cheap. Do you have any idea the price you would be paying?

P.S my freind said that he was on a maintence diet while on GH and Leaned down greatly while increasing stregth. He said it seemed like some of the fat lost was replaced by new muscle mass.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? I used GH for 9 months. I wasn't thrilled with it when adding to my cycle. However, I did get other great benefits from it...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    I've been running HGH on and off for years.At higher doses mixed with anabolics it does help with growth.Not really worth it IMO,unless you plan on competing,or have excess cash to burn.I've found it helps more in retaining muscle,than actual growth.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    from what ive read GH is expensive and doesnt provide what most people are looking for , and it has to be run for a long time

Da_Bull, are you on it for HRT? (just wondered, as i remembered Johnny was, and you're about his age i think)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    from what ive read GH is expensive and doesnt provide what most people are looking for , and it has to be run for a long time

Da_Bull, are you on it for HRT? (just wondered, as i remembered Johnny was, and you're about his age i think)
    More of a self administered HRT.Every time I've had tests done to check my levels.I've been above normal for my age.I can get a script for it from my Doc,but why pay the high price when I can get it from over seas at a third the price.I use it 8 mos on,and 6 mos off.you get a lag time effect from HGH for around 3-6 mos.So I take advantage of that,and save the cash.I'll be on again in the early fall.

Thread Information