NODDY is offline New Member

Results on gear?

I am on a coarse at the moment and am making quite good weight gains every week (about 1/1.5kg) but dont seem to be seeing it in the mirror as I thought I might. It might just be a mental thing I dont know.

I started off with 1ml sus and 1ml deca per week for 4 weeks. Then 1ml deca and 1.5ml danabloan (tren ) for 2 weeks now. My optical gains are only (ok) not outstanding.

Im 82kg, 5'7, 15% BF.

All help appriciated.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey bro...

the sauce is a wonderful thing man... you just have to use it correctly. read up on the different sauces (dosages, how long to run them, how to stack them). you aren't doing it right. you aren't going to see much from what you have described.

E.T.

IwillBEhuge is offline New Member

yo yo

well if your not seeing it in the mirror like you thought, it could be that you see yourself every day, also it could be alot of water that you are holding, are you taking anti e's, water covers up alot of stuff, hows your diet sodium levels mess you up to. I look at myself alot to when I am on I think that we all do, start taking pics of yourself that when I see the differences. not to flame but your should do a little more research and drugs arn't every thing, it like arnold said back in the day they are supplement to help your growth if your diet is not dialed in then you will not see the true results of your new found friends, good luck , PEACE!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I gained over 10 lbs in my first week and I couldnt tell. Everyone else sure does though.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I gained over 10 lbs in my first week and I couldnt tell. Everyone else sure does though.
    in your first week of what? what was the cycle?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    in your first week of what? what was the cycle?
    teste/dbol . probably mostly water weight I'm guessing

Thread Information