PowerC is offline Junior Member

gear&cozumel mexico

Can some one let me know the deal with cozumel, I'm taking a cruise with carnival, Anyone with experience with that trip? Looking for info on some vets., customs, and security with getting on the ship, thanks in advance. also any good party spots. Pls use PM if needed.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Senior Frogs, Phat Tuesday's located in cancun. cancun is about 45 min out from cozumel. Their are some places in cozumel that are fun but if your looking to party and looking for woman, try cancun! Its worth the trip.

I do not have any experience with any of your other questions...

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Senior Frogs, Phat Tuesday's located in cancun. cancun is about 45 min out from cozumel. Their are some places in cozumel that are fun but if your looking to party and looking for woman, try cancun! Its worth the trip.

I'm heading to Cancun in September. Personally, I wouldn't think about buying gear at some of those places there. From what I hear a good majority of that stuff is bunk. There are some pharmacia's there that sell real gear, but if they can tell you're a tourist, they'll sell you the fake ****.

Froggy is offline Member
    A party boat would be an excellent way to procure your medication.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74

When I was in Acapulco, it didnt take long for the pimps to find me and offer their "pretty girls and cheap too!". I had to tell the pimp, shut up, my wife is right here and she's going to get furious with me if she thinks I show any hint of interest.... then the pimp says, no problem I have pretty girl for her too!

Thread Information