Thread: blood squirting

alabama is offline Associate Member

blood squirting

a few min ago i injected into my delt and i felt it hit somthin ,i have felt this before but just went ahead and kept going and it was fine but this i pulled out and as soon as i puled the needle out blood shot out not a sht load but it was atleast a couple tablespoons and had a big squirt like 4 or 5 ft away

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    4 or 5 ft away? **** bro

well you may have nicked a vein on the way in/out

i presume you aspirated?

at least its all ok

alabama is offline Associate Member
    i didnt get as far as i wanted as soon as i felt it run into somthing the vein or whatever i pulled out but yea i aspirtate

**** dude doesnt make sence if you aspirated...i hit a nerve the first time scared the **** out of me, just pulled out push blood out, swap needles and did fine...squirting 5ft id say you hit somthin, my mom had blood squirt about 10ft when she cut her thumb, she hit an artery.....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    **** dude doesnt make sence if you aspirated...i hit a nerve the first time scared the **** out of me, just pulled out push blood out, swap needles and did fine...squirting 5ft id say you hit somthin, my mom had blood squirt about 10ft when she cut her thumb, she hit an artery.....

he hit a vein on the way in or out. just cause u aspirate and u dont get blood in the syringe doesnt mean u didnt knick anything. it only means u arent in a vein at that very moment. he prob hit one on the way in or out as map said

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    he hit a vein on the way in or out. just cause u aspirate and u dont get blood in the syringe doesnt mean u didnt knick anything. it only means u arent in a vein at that very moment. he prob hit one on the way in or out as map said
    ohhh, ok. That does make sense.

Thread Information