Thread: price checks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member

price check threads

these are the stupidist threads there is always going to be someone that tells you you are getting ripped off. Bottom line is if you can't get it nowhere else then what is the point,if you really want it pay for it. Gym prices will be a lot higher than what people are paying for online ordering. But you have to factor in the risk factor and the fact that when you give the money you get the goods right there and then,you don't have to wait and no chance you will get scammed,that is why it cost more it doesn't take a genius to figure that out.Years ago before internet that is how most people got gear and they paid gym prices probably about the same or not much more than it goes for now,so if you think about it that way it really didn't go up much.I am just tired of people saying there getting ripped off when all they have to do is find another source or just not do any gear.
    Last edited by BodyMechanic; 07-24-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i agrree. if you dont like what the guy at the gym is charging then just go somewhere else. its that simple. its his good he can seel them for what ever he wants. if you pay for them you dont have the risk of getting scammed. its not like you can turn him into the better buisness.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    i agrree. if you dont like what the guy at the gym is charging then just go somewhere else. its that simple. its his good he can seel them for what ever he wants. if you pay for them you dont have the risk of getting scammed. its not like you can turn him into the better buisness.
    True, and you always have someone that's gonna post prices that are cheaper than what you pay in mexico...I guess it makes them feel better...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    True, and you always have someone that's gonna post prices that are cheaper than what you pay in mexico...I guess it makes them feel better...
    yes.You know if i was getting something cheaper than in mexico i would wonder if it was legit.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    soon there will be no price check threads, we are going to ban them, too many scammers use them to solicit members, it will happen soon

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    soon there will be no price check threads, we are going to ban them, too many scammers use them to solicit members, it will happen soon
    then how about a sticky with avg gym/net prices?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    we are thinking about it however, you will then get all the how come my price is higher threads or pms, i think if you trust ur source and go about getting ur source in teh correct way, this shouldnt be an issue!

Thread Information