drhard is offline New Member

what fat loss supplement does not feel like you are on cocaine?

i am trying to lose weight but i can not tolerate the symptoms of hydroxcy cut or any of the other products out there with caffeine in them or anything that makes you feel cracked out. is there any supplement out there that burns fat without making you feel like you just did a bump of cocaine? please tell me what it is and where i can find it.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drhard
    i am trying to lose weight but i can not tolerate the symptoms of hydroxcy cut or any of the other products out there with caffeine in them or anything that makes you feel cracked out. is there any supplement out there that burns fat without making you feel like you just did a bump of cocaine? please tell me what it is and where i can find it.
    i like clenbuterol do a search on it

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah.... the footpath

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen is gonna be worse than caffiene, he said he doesnt want to feel like he is on stimulants. Try T3 aka Cytomel .

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Clen is gonna be worse than caffiene, he said he doesnt want to feel like he is on stimulants. Try T3 aka Cytomel.
    Agreed. Or he can just use the ol fashion way. Diet and cardio :P

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    clen would make me stay up all night and shake, even when i took it 6hours+ before bedtime, Ask about Lipo-6 made by Nutrex, that $hit works really good it ripped me up really fast all over, muscle definition improves too like your on something that illegal!! I had no sides while on it even though it has caffiene, but after you do a cycle of it you will crash for a good week feeling lazy! Still the results were worh it. And dotn buy it from their website they charge too much, go to allsportnutrition or even your local discount nutrition store.

It blocks the fat receptors, simulates you metabolism and natural thyroid levels, its has a bunch of stuff in it man its awesome, read abou it on their website btu dont buy it from there. They used to have a version wih ephedra but that stuf was too hardcore.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    IMO you should just avoid the stuff altogether. If just caffine makes you feel like you are on coke then you probably shouldn't use anything stronger, which elimiates just about everything else out there. Just have your workout and diet take care of any fatloss endeavors you are planning on.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    IMO you should just avoid the stuff altogether. If just caffine makes you feel like you are on coke then you probably shouldn't use anything stronger, which elimiates just about everything else out there. Just have your workout and diet take care of any fatloss endeavors you are planning on.
    I agree 100%...

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    clen would make me stay up all night and shake, even when i took it 6hours+ before bedtime, Ask about Lipo-6 made by Nutrex, that $hit works really good it ripped me up really fast all over, muscle definition improves too like your on something that illegal!! I had no sides while on it even though it has caffiene, but after you do a cycle of it you will crash for a good week feeling lazy! Still the results were worh it. And dotn buy it from their website they charge too much, go to allsportnutrition or even your local discount nutrition store.

It blocks the fat receptors, simulates you metabolism and natural thyroid levels, its has a bunch of stuff in it man its awesome, read abou it on their website btu dont buy it from there. They used to have a version wih ephedra but that stuf was too hardcore.
    Serving Size: 2 Cap
    Servings Per: 60
    Ephedra Sinica: 335mg
    Caffeine: 200mg
    Citrus Aurantium: 100mg
    Yohimbine HCL: 3mg
    Coleus Forskohlii: 50mg
    Bioperine: 5mg

Seems like just a simple ECY stack with Bioperine (fruit extract), Coleus Forskohlii (herb that increases amount of cyclic AMP), and Citrus Aurantium (natural thermo)

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I agree fully on this...I haven't used fat burners for years,and I've found with prop diet and cardio,you can trim off any excess bf without being up all night wondering if you'll get any sleep.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How do you know what cocaine feels like? lol

It works good man, you cant gethe ephedrine version anymore, unless you break into my house..in which case i'll know its you invid..and your going down then!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    It works good man, you cant gethe ephedrine version anymore, unless you break into my house..in which case i'll know its you invid..and your going down then!
    Ephedrine is still legal and can make up for the ephedra

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Ephedrine is still legal and can make up for the ephedra

legal cocaine kidd....sniiiiffff that ****

kbrkbr is offline New Member
    pondimin

drhard is offline New Member
    thanks for the info. what do you think will make you feel less wired the lipo-6 or the caffeine free and ephedra free hydroxycut?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    IMO the ephedera free products suck donkey balls! Your best bet is cardio and diet. Nothing works better at shedding fat then busting ur self on a tred mill for 45 minutes a day and eating clean!

MrDezel is right about needing cardio and eating clean, but i still believe there are products out there without ephedra that are very effective. Also remember to eat! losing fat doesnt work if you starve yourself! eat clean an eat pleanty of small meals spread over the day.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Come over to the diet section and we can help ya out with fat loss.

As for other fat burners or supplements to aid in fat loss, try green tea and yohimbine. Or if you want to try a mild AAS to preserve muscle while you diet and help you burn fat try anavar . There is a post in this section by dflood about anavar only cycles and the benefits of var. You might want to check it out

<<LMO>>

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Ok let me think you are on cocain and you dont like the effects I see you should probably try HEROIN. weed is too fatning

troy is offline New Member
    try trenbolone , sustanon , cytomel they are all good and work...take 250mg of sustanon every other day , 50 mg trenbolone and 50 mg of winstrol not winni v.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I use real crack for weight loss. Smoke like 5 times a day for 10 weeks, you'll be suprised how much weight you can lose

BigErn is offline Junior Member
    Pre-breakfast cardio...if you're looking for cuts, check out the cutting thread, it has all your answers...and no, you dont NEED any supplements to help you shed the bf you want to

Thread Information