Thread: New Cycle

tightprop is offline New Member

New Cycle

Hey guys I need some advice for my second cycle... i ran my first cycle with sust250 500mg wk and dbol at 25mg/day for 8 weeks and with clomid and nolva for pct... my next cycle i want to gain some strength and some decent size so I am going to try tren eod and dbol... can i use the tren and dbol alone or should i use a test with that... what types of dosages should i run and what types of gains should i expect... my workout schedule consists of 6 days a week with 1 chest day, 2 shoulder days, 1 arms days, 1 back day, and 1 legs day... my lifts are bench 450, military 315, squat 600.... thanks for your help

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate

tren alone, no, itd supress you badly, recovery would be hard, and possible depression

do a search for posts on this

run test + tren + dbol if u wish

wks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    wks 1-14 test 500mg/wk
    wks 6-14 tren 75mg eod

then pct

thanks for the cycle suggestions... what type of test should i use... i've got sust left over could i shoot 250 twice a week and be fine?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I would skip the sus and go with a single estered test like cyp or enan

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you could get away with shooting twice a week

but single ester is better

99% of ar would agree

hey thanks for getting back to me so quick... why are the single esters better... are there less side effects? also what would be good pct for a cycle with tren dbol and test e for 8 weeks?

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    single esters like test E and cyp do not need to be shot as frequently as sust or prop. I dont know about sides because I didnt have any with sust and so far I havent had any with Test E

will shooting the sust two times a week really be a big deal though... or is it necessary to do more... i'm only asking because i already have the sust and don't know how much $ or how easy the test e will be to get... thanks

also what kind of results can i expect from tren ... its my first time taking it... i've heard there are good strength gains will it help me retain any of the gains from the other steroids

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tightprop
    also what kind of results can i expect from tren... its my first time taking it... i've heard there are good strength gains will it help me retain any of the gains from the other steroids
    tren worked wonders on me but the sides got to me a little. As far as sust it should be run EOD for the best results. If not then youre are wasting the short ester.

Thread Information