Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    so et when you are filling your body with an exogenous substance (test) the body shuts all the doors for any of its own conversions....If you have a rocket motormounted on your car is that 110hp kia engine going to assist in the acceloration of the car...mmmmm NO
    Off topic, but that makes me think of people that slap turbos on their saturns

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Off topic, but that makes me think of people that slap turbos on their saturns
    yea that pisses me off to no end. or the people who guy a geo metro and throw a huge spoiler on it and a "Douchebag Racing Team" sticker on it.

and oh yea, i'd just like to add that the Heavyweight Belt on this thread handily goes to einstein by TKO.

No, their actions come from their resulting conversion to active compounds, which won't occur during HPTA suppression

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Your body's test production drops because the precusors to it drop, as does everything else all the way up the pathway all the way up to GnRH.

I'll go back to the old "brick" analogy....
    you have bricklayers building brickwalls....taking exo AAS is like making the bricklayers go on vacation....you can bring all the bricks (precursors to brick walls) to the site that you want, but this will not contribute to more brick walls, since the very things responsible for utilizing the bricks , the bricklayers, are not doing their job

the bottleneck is the enzymatic conversion of prohormones to actual usable compounds, and this doesn't occur during HPTA shutdown
    so what youre saying is that I should go and start lifting bricks?

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

i'm going to add m1t tomorrow at 15 mg/ed for 4 weeks and see what happens...

i also have two bottles of qv deca 300 i could add.. hehe. so many options!

E.T.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    ronnie does take PH's, i remember him taking dhea, and another one in his new video, but he takes everything under the sun just for that extra edge and i dont its gonna work.

Einstien!- I thought that prohormones were converted to there target hormone via pass through the liver, not saying your wrong because i accually trust your info more then mine but i never read anywhere that you need to be producing test(your nuts working) to have your body beable to convert prohormones. If prohormones shut down your htpa,which i believe they do, wouldnt that make prohormones ineffective the more you use them.

Why do you need testosterone (hpta) to change 4as to testosterone, it doesnt make sense to me, please explain!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'm going to add m1t tomorrow at 15 mg/ed for 4 weeks and see what happens...

i also have two bottles of qv deca 300 i could add.. hehe. so many options!

E.T.

id run the deca before i used m1t again. in fact, i have both on hand right now and im running deca. i'll get less sides from that than the m1t. i know this from personal experience with both compounds, this isnt just theoretical conjecture.

AnabolicAlien Guest

monster..

monster....

maybe i'll say screw the experiment and go with the deca then... but hey, aren't you running eq and deca at the same time? i'm on test + eq right now and wanted to see if running eq and deca at the same time worked well and all that talk about not doing it was just bull$hit.

E.T.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information