PressThis is offline Junior Member

feeding the "INSULIN MONSTER"

What are some good foods to keep carbs up when on insulin

Pastas, white rice, ....... any other alternitives besides coke and honey buns

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    shouldnt u be using fast acting carbs like dextrose?

if taking humalog?

honestly I have no freakin idea bro... I stay away from the stuff. A buddy of mine went into it blind and now I am trying to help the best I can. In my opinion he should save it for the diabetics.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh ok bro, im no expert either, havent used it myself, and he should have done some research...****ing idiot friend eh?

im almost sure dextrose is what most people consume after they take the insulin (humalog)

have a read of the insulin forum bro, sorry i cant be more help

Tell him to stick the insulin in the fridge until he's read everything there is to read. Insulin will be of no help to someone without a clue

http://67.18.108.244//forumdisplay.php?f=75

Thanx any way, any and all help/experiances/knowledge/CALLING MY FRIEND A DUMB ASS ( and other various names) will be greatly apreciated!

bump

Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    Thanx any way, any and all help/experiances/knowledge/CALLING MY FRIEND A DUMB ASS ( and other various names) will be greatly apreciated!
    I'm dead serious....you're asking the most basic of questions. If he really doesn't know the answer to that, then he has no business using insulin at this point....it'll do him no good. How many IUs is he using pwo now....and what type of slin? Also, how many carbs is he taking in pwo? These are very basic questions

I understand the severity of the situation. Unfurtunitly he does not. He is currently taking 5 iu daily / He is taking in 200 carbs after the injection, and 50 carbs every hour after that.

I am not sure of the type, all I know is he bought it from a diabetic gone "BAD"

I have told him this is no game, if he thought deca dick was bad, this stuff has a much more potentially permenent side "DEATH"

All I can do is try to help this retard out as much as I can before I have to help bury his fat ass

Quote Originally Posted by PressThis
    I understand the severity of the situation. Unfurtunitly he does not. He is currently taking 5 iu daily / He is taking in 200 carbs after the injection, and 50 carbs every hour after that.

I am not sure of the type, all I know is he bought it from a diabetic gone "BAD"

I have told him this is no game, if he thought deca dick was bad, this stuff has a much more potentially permenent side "DEATH"

All I can do is try to help this retard out as much as I can before I have to help bury his fat ass

He's taking in roughly 5x too many carbs.....seriously, that's my problem with peoiple using insulin and why it gets a bad reputation. All he's going to do that way is get fat, and then he'll write off insulin as worthless. Please have him read through the threads in the link provided....there are several journals and helpful threads.

Thread Information