sdk215 is offline Junior Member

Please help me with my problem

Ok guys so about 3 months ago I noticed that I had a sensitive spot with a small pea sized hard tissue in my right nipple. I didnt think it was gyno because I wasnt on a cycle and my nipples didnt itch or they werent sensitive. So now Im on 150mg of prop eod and th lump has not increased. Ok also understand that my nipples do not itch at all and they are not sensitive. I mean you can squeeze them hard and there really no pain. Ok so this problem is only in my right nipple. I just want to get some feedback from some experinced bro's. Is what im feeling maybe something else? I mean if it doesnt get any worse on a cycle then is it possible that its not gyno. So what do you guys recomend. I mean by know means is it visible at all. You cant even feel it unless you feel deep in the muscle. Please help me bro's last thing I need in my life is some nasty looken nipples. I will be watching more closely now so that I will know if it increases in size.

Thanks

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    i think its better to be safe then sorry , i know you dont want a set of tits, get some ant estrogens.. on my second cycle i had to run anti estro three months after i was of . so it could be but its probaly nnotso just spend the 40 dollars.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Nolva,get some

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    Ive noticed that alot of people say that when they notice gyno coming on that their nips get very sensitive. So I say again and please somebody give me some feed back. The tiny pea sized hard tissue in my nip is not sensitive. I can squeeze it very hard with no pain. Ok so its not noticeable at all, witch I am happy about, but I dont want big tits. Also I wanted to say that my nips are not hard all the time like with people who have gyno symptoms. The thing is I have done about 4-5 cycles with never any problems at all. I have used test up to 500mg a week with a couple of those weeks at 750. I have used anadrol , dbol with out estrogen blockers and never noticed any sighns 0f gyno. Ok so with that all said I like to say that I am not pron to gyno. Anyway I will be ordering some nolvalax on monday just to make sure. Do any of you guys have the same problem. Does the nolvalax do the trick for you. I really dont care about the size of it right know, even if it didnt go away i wouldnt care because it is so small, its pure luck that I noticed it in the first place. I just dont want it to get big so that it f***'s with my physic.

It's true bodybuilder are very self contious, so you can emagine that this is driving me crazy.

Thread Information