RabbitX is offline New Member

I need info about starting a cycle.

I am starting a cycle here in a few weeks. I am just now starting a new program after being out of the gym for 6 months. I have very little knowledge of anabolic steriods but have used them in the past. I have some T200, clembuteral, ans sten on hand now, but am going to take a trip to mexico with a friend who thinks he knows what he is doing, for more. I am 6', 209lbs with 22%bf. I would like to lean down, gain lean mass, and buld strength. If anyone could help me with what I should take and how I should take it, it would help me out alot.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Personally if I were out of the gym for 6 moths I wouldn't go on a cycle till I trained for a couple months to get my body back used to going.
    I see alot of poeple hitting the gym hard when they're on juice, then when they get off they party and stop going to the gym, lose it all then don't start hitting it hard again till they go on another cycle.

Anyways, that was JMO.
    Test Winny EQ cycle should lean you up a bit.
    I would run the Clen post cycle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You'll need to spend more time in the gym before you even think about using AS. I wouldn't take cycle advice from a friend because you can learn it all first hand, right here. You'll be injecting into YOUR body, so make sure YOU know whats going on.

Thread Information