spike326 is offline Banned

canadian pricing. good deal?

I'm in Ontario Canada and I have a source and I was wondering if these are good prices (prices in Canadian):

edited

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    First and foremost NEVER ask for a source that is not allowed bro. Second, those are brute prices, Honetly un-believable that people think that they can get away with that. JMO but I'd stay away from him.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Prices are NOT THAT BAD.... yes they are hiked up but what do you expect his source is going to give it to him .. its not like he is ordering it like most of us do.... i have seen way worse prices.. but if you want to save a few bucks then go look for another source other than your "gym" source is what i am guessin he is..

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    Prices are NOT THAT BAD.... yes they are hiked up but what do you expect his source is going to give it to him .. its not like he is ordering it like most of us do.... i have seen way worse prices.. but if you want to save a few bucks then go look for another source other than your "gym" source is what i am guessin he is..
    By "ordering" do you mean from the states, europe...? And how do you recommend I go about finding another source?

by ordering i mean by ways other then by gettin someone to give it to you face to face....
    stay around kick around some canadian boards and make friends then maybe you can find some better sources.. it takes time bro..

p.s there is plenty of good canadian labs

Not that bad? well i am not one to get into a "well, I can get it cheaper than you...so there!" kinda thing, cause half the time people just make **** up and well I pay for my geat what I pay for my gear and that is not something that everybody else needs to know about but I honeslty could never pay that bro, if its all you can get and you have the money to do a proper cycle with the prices he offered you than why not? Do it up, if its legit gear and you trust him than spend the cake and happy growing Either way, good luck with your training fella's!

oh its bad but if he is gettin it at the gym sometimes they charge up to 3 times original price... and as for his prices i can get it more than half that but thats beside the poiint.. he has to take his time make friends learn more then he will get better prices you know?

by ordering i mean by ways other then by gettin someone to give it to you face to face....
    stay around kick around some canadian boards and make friends then maybe you can find some better sources.. it takes time bro..
    What canadian boards do you prefer?

oh its bad but if he is gettin it at the gym sometimes they charge up to 3 times original price... and as for his prices i can get it more than half that but thats beside the poiint.. he has to take his time make friends learn more then he will get better prices you know?
    this guy isn't at my gym, he's elsewhere in Ontario and I would have to have it shipped to my place.

Quote Originally Posted by spike326
    What canadian boards do you prefer?
    you have a pm

Ok H-Bol, now you have to agree with me Its gettin shipped and he is still paying gym prices. But I do agree with the making friends part, firends are good to have

yes yes they are lol... ohhhhhhh i thought he was goin to pay gym price if you are gettin that shiped then.. try and make new firends lol haha

yes yes they are lol... ohhhhhhh i thought he was goin to pay gym price if you are gettin that shiped then.. try and make new firends lol haha
    thanks for the PM H-BOL. Yea I thought that $900+CDN for one cycle was a little much

no prob bro ... yeah make friends and itll cut down the price to about half bro

New rule.....no more open board price checks.....there will be a sticky on this probably tomorrow.

Thread Information