Thread: Clen and asthma

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Clen and asthma

As clen 's original use was for treating asthmatics i was wondering what effects it would have on one should they use it for cutting? Will it cause breathing problems, worsen the users asthma related problems, while using or after use? Its a point i havent seen covered here, and i would really like to know if anyone could fill me in.

bump
    Last edited by Prime; 07-25-2004 at 02:05 PM.

anyone??

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Bro... it's a bronchodilator..

It has been given to asthmatic patients (such as myself) to improve their pulmonary functions...

I am starting clen in 2-3 weeks, and I have moderate asthma, (has gotten better over the years, suffered severely as a child)...

I will keep you posted of my results...

Also, LittleGirl, a respected Mod here, was told by here doctor, (she is asthmatics also)... that if she could get her hands on it, that it would only be to her advantage....

Hope this helped...

Here is what Little Girl said...

Quote Originally Posted by Little Girl
    I'M A ASTHMATIC...I lost 6 weeks of works in the past 5 months because of that so I,m not a light asthmatic..

I TOLD MY DOCTOR I WAS using clen and she told me: ''Really? If you can put your hand on this stuff, go for it! it's the best bronchodilatator!'' and I told her the reason I was using it (fat lost) and she told me I was lucky to know that stuff exists! and the only think it could do, is helping me with my lungs problems!

there is no problem if she uses clen...
    Also, here is a link about clen and asthma, from this board.. it has been covered a couple of times...

CLICK HERE

ok cheers for the insight. My concern in the subject was that taking medication for asthma while not actually suffering from the effects at the time may cause me to have some level of reliance on the drug afterwards. I avoid using my inhaler unless i really need it as i dont want to feel reliant on it. Just figured there could be some risk hidden somewhere. It seems almost like tempting fate to take meds while not actually sufering from bad asthma at the time. Im not really getting my point across as i wanted to. hmm how to phrase it.
    i know its more extreme, but using insulin as an example, if abused you can become reliant on it, it can actually cause you damage. Now for a person with healthy lungs clen may be fine, but for someone with asthma could it have unwanted side effects?

I don't believe so bro...

Many ppl who did not have asthma have taken clen (most of the ppl here who have taken it don't have asthma)... and to my knowledge, and research, I have found no one who became reliant on it...

I'm sure that you will notice a significant difference in you pulmonary functions, but I highly doubt you will become reliant on it in the future, JMO...

If I hear anything, I will let you know ASAP..

i actually meant those already with asthma. For me i havent had a bad attack in a year, but i have found the more i use my inhaler, the more often i find i rely on it, and the more attacks (if only mild) i get. Start taking a far more powerful medication............................well i dont know the answer. It probably wouldnt do any harm, but im not particularly eager to find out.

Like i said, I suffer from asthma as well..

I have actually (with the consent of my Dr., one of the most respected in my country actually, however I had to switch Drs when I turned 19)...weened myself off of my meds almost all together,...
    You do become reliant on the steroid in the inhaler... I have found anyways... so I weened myself off of it gradually...

You will only be takin clen for a 2-week period, tops, at a time... so IMO this is no where long enough to become dependant... as it takes months/years to become dependant (debatably) on inhalers/meds....

Well sir i shall be watching you very closely over the next year or so. If you die, im not gonna take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Well sir i shall be watching you very closely over the next year or so. If you die, im not gonna take it!
    Is that a threat?

LOL.. jk bro...

I'll be fine bro.. trust me..

Thread Information