iwannabehuge is offline New Member

Exclamation Hi Guys - My Story, My Goal

Hi guys, I’m new here. I was told this is one of the best places online to get information and facts from people know what they are talking about. This is going to be a long post so I would suggest skipping it if you are not in the mood or don’t have the time.

Ok, so about a year and a half ago, out of the blue one of my friends told me he was going to start his cycle of steroids the next day. We were sitting in a bar and I had had a few drinks. I had ALWAYS wanted to be big. I weighed 135lbs. I have a very fast metabolism, and although I had tried working out many times in the past, I would always feel so weak and feeble in the gym that I would leave embarrassed and disgusted with myself. Well, when my friend mentioned this, being halfway drunk, I asked him how much he was paying. He said it would be about $100 for his cycle. I gave $100 and told him to get me one too. I had done NO research, I had done NO training… I hadn’t been inside a gym for the past year. I had never seriously worked out before in my life. Very stupidly, out of sheer desperation and stupidity I embarked into my first cycle.

I started injecting right away and started going to the gym 5 days a week. I started forcing myself to eat more and taking protein shakes. I had no idea how to eat, what to eat, what to drink – what not to drink. This was all done very stupidly.

However, by the time I finished my cycle (which was 150 mg cypionate , 4 dballs pills / day and deca ), I had gained 30 Pounds! 30 POUNDS! I had NEVER in my WILDEST dreams imagined that I could gain that much weight from a single cycle of steroids. I weighed 165 pounds. I was getting checked out by girls, treated a lot better by guys – and just generally felt like a new person. I was on an electric high – I was so incredibly happy.

About 2 weeks after I stopped juicing, I started going through severe depression. I had lost strength, I had lost 5 pounds and I was feeling very depressed. It didn’t stop. I eventually lost about 10 more pounds and came down to 150 pounds. I got so depressed I stopped going to the gym and stopped eating altogether and that was that. About 3 months later, I decided “**** this, I can do this” and started going back to the gym again. In my first week back I started feeling my high again and I stuck to it for a few months non stop. 5 days a week, this time trying out different routines, writing things down in a log book and trying to learn more about what I was doing to my body. I got Arnolds Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding and started reading more online.

I was very disappointed at how slow everything seemed to progress when I wasn’t juicing – and I soon started itching to juice again (thinking I would gain another 30 pounds very quickly). I got a cycle of Enanthanate 250mg and again – without reading about steroids or researching anything I jumped right into a cycle. I ballooned up to 165 again, gaining 15 pounds from the cycle. And I lost about half of that within a month of stopping. I was devastated and being prone to depression – I went through the same type of bull**** all over again.

I then realized I was a ****ing idiot and I need to research a lot more than I had. I started reading and asking questions and searching online. All of my GOOGLE searchs just took me to places that tried to sell me stuff and I eventually just gave up on the idea of juicing it.

I was referred to this site by a friend of mine and it seems to be a valuable resource. I’ve checked out some of the FAQ’s and sticky topics and have already learned a lot of basic knowledge and areas to look into and learn about.

I have a couple questions and I hope someone could help.

First, here are my stats:

Weight: 150lbs
    Height: 5”10
    Curl one arm: 40lbs x 8
    Bench: 135lbs x 4
    Dips: 10
    Chinups: 6

Ok, my IDEAL body weight would be 170. I know that is asking a lot, and I don’t expect one cycle of juice to get me there. I just want to know WHAT to plan for. I eat on a budget and I need to know of cheap ways to gain the cals and proteins and carbs I need. I’ve never been on a diet in my life and I think this has a lot to do with why I’ve always been so skinny. I have a very fast metabolism.

I guess I want to know what you guys think would be my ideal way of gaining 20 pounds? Of course I will be doing a lot of research myself, but you guys seem to know a lot about this and I’d love any help from anyone.

If I’ve said something stupid please don’t flame me – be constructive

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    you dont need steroids to get you to 170. Check out the workout and diet forums, they will have the info you need.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    **** bro you were TINY when you started using

and i agree for 170lbs u dont need gear (not trying to flame you), i guess you learnt about gear the hard way

this proves what everyone always says./...research research research

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro read this, this is LMO's sample bulk diet it you cant gain wieght with this no one can. You can adjust for metabolism if need be. UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    my concern would be that you seem very far from maximizing your non-juiced potential. A bench press of 135 x 4 for someone who is 5'10" seems to leave a lot of room for further development. I know a lot of us rush into AS because it will accelerate progress and the more experienced guys always say to wait till you've trained enough. In this case, I really think that would be the right thing for you.

Instead of a source, find a good training partner and just start going at it. I'd be very surprised if you couldn't get your bench up to 200 or 250 in a relatively short period of time (of course, work on the other stuff as well). You'll add 10lbs just from good natural muscle (which will not disappear in two weeks).

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bro, your diet needs to consist of vegatables and meat for every meal. If it isn't green or doesn't run or swim don't eat it. I would recommend buying Charles Poliquin German Comp book. The book has diet examples and different programs that would be beneficial to you. Reaching your goals of gaining size is a fulltime job. You have to plan out every meal and be prepared for each one. Each day you should be preparing for the next day. I've had great success with this approach and I'm sure you will too. Don't worry about the juice for now, worry about getting your diet on track and everything else will fall into place.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Poliquin's methods packed muscle on me, even without juice. Just be a little more patient and learn a lot more about nutrition, working out, and AAS. Its going to make your next cycle, when you do it, much more effective.

hey guys, thank you so much for the honest feedback. i'll go to the library and see if i can get that book. this is exactly what i waas expecting from the site, thanks a lot for the honesty guys.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yea bro stick around check the forums there is all the info you need all balled up in to one site. plus you have seasoned vets and mods that are almost always going to be willing to help you so long as you take the time to research and post clear questions. good luck

Hey guys I just thought I would give you an update.

I took your advice and changed my diet around. I'm trying to have 3 big meals and 5 small meals a day now. I also try to take in twice my body weight in protein. I read a couple of the bulking guides you suggested and one of them had a lot of good pointers for a good Bulk diet.

Anyways, I've been training hard and steady, and since last month, I've put on 10 pounds solid!

I think I will hit 170 no problem before the end of the year. I wanna shoot for 180 by next summer!

Just wanted to thank everybody for setting my head straight and being supportive.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Now this is a good thread! Keep it up Bro you are on the right track!

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabehuge

I took your advice and changed my diet around. I'm trying to have 3 big meals and 5 small meals a day now. I also try to take in twice my body weight in protein. I read a couple of the bulking guides you suggested and one of them had a lot of good pointers for a good Bulk diet.

Anyways, I've been training hard and steady, and since last month, I've put on 10 pounds solid!

I think I will hit 170 no problem before the end of the year. I wanna shoot for 180 by next summer!

Just wanted to thank everybody for setting my head straight and being supportive.
    EXCELLENT!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should be an inspiration for alot of people starting out. good job bro

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

kick ass bro!! thats what we like to see. but if you are lying you suck cock, but props to ya if you are doing it naturally bro.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    kick ass bro!! thats what we like to see. but if you are lying you suck cock, but props to ya if you are doing it naturally bro.
    LOL no need for me to lie man... but i never realized how much growning i still had left to do before i should look at juice. yeah, maybe if i get to 180 and i still feel pinner, then i will do another cycle, but this time around i will make sure i know what i'm doing.

if anybody out there is reading this who is thinking about a first cycle of juice: RESEARCH!!!!!!! Don't be an idiot like me, because you **** up your gain potentials.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    After two cycles your bench was 135x 4? What was it before, the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    After two cycles your bench was 135x 4? What was it before, the bar?
    no my bench at the time of the post was 135. during my second cycle i was benching about 185.

Before juicing? I would be lucky to life the bar. Dude, I was feeble (n ot that i'm not feeble right now, but gettin better)

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Funny how **** works - I wish I had your metabolism where I could eat whatever I want and not gain an ounce of fat. And you wish you had mine where you could gain wait like it was nothing. I guess we just gotta play with the hands were dealt. EAT, EAT, EAT, then EAT some more.. workout hard 4-5 days a week. Even if you have to eat fast food, do it.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member

AWESOME!!

that almost brought a tear to my eye.

mma10 is offline New Member
    So you did a cycle w/o PCT after?? are you crazy?? thats how you fvck your workout up and lose everything you gained. Always PCT.

I remember when my ideal bodyweight was 170. Then once i hit that it changed to 180. Now i'm at 185 and I think my ideal bodyweight has jumped to about 205.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma10
    So you did a cycle w/o PCT after?? are you crazy?? thats how you fvck your workout up and lose everything you gained. Always PCT.
    This is what the guy needs. You heckling him for a mistake he made and clearly has learned from already. WannabeHuge, ignore this schmuck. You're doing great and have your priorities in line. Keep shooting high and when you get there shoot higher. You won't need AS for another year or two. At 190'ish you'll be ready to break the 200lb. plateau with a cycle I bet. Till then do as you are.

You know guys, seriously I post on a lot of different kind of internet forums and I honestly gotta say, the attitude and the way people feed off each other on here are the best I've seen yet. You'd think there would be more "tough guys" on a juice forum than on normal sites, but all I've heard here is good advice and people trying to help.

I know I was stupid for doing a cycle without researching but hey, we all learn from lifes mistakes. Looking back, it was the only thing that got me to the gym in the first place, so maybe it wasn't that big a mistake though.

All in all, working out has changed my life, I could seriously make one of those stupid commericials about it. People treat me different (yeah I'm still pinner, but now I've got some definition to my pinnerness) and I feel way more confident. Nothing's going to stop me because it's all up to ME.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    You know guys, seriously I post on a lot of different kind of internet forums and I honestly gotta say, the attitude and the way people feed off each other on here are the best I've seen yet. You'd think there would be more "tough guys" on a juice forum than on normal sites, but all I've heard here is good advice and people trying to help.

I know I was stupid for doing a cycle without researching but hey, we all learn from lifes mistakes. Looking back, it was the only thing that got me to the gym in the first place, so maybe it wasn't that big a mistake though.

All in all, working out has changed my life, I could seriously make one of those stupid commericials about it. People treat me different (yeah I'm still pinner, but now I've got some definition to my pinnerness) and I feel way more confident. Nothing's going to stop me because it's all up to ME.
    glad to see things are going good for you bro, most of the guys are here are good bros, lot of solid info here

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

**** good attitude bro.. nothing can hold you back but yourself. If you want it bad enough you'll make yourself do it, no1 or nothing can force you (even if you are on juice) you still need the dedication to train in order for it to work. Best of luck to you.

Countryboy is offline New Member
    Proud of ya man keep up the good work. The photo beside my name was b4 a cycle and I only worked out for like 6 months but ive always been bigger then average from the things I ate and helped paps on the farm a lot. Anywho I just finished my first cycle ever with little research and got gyno not good and that will depress ya, it did go away though. And I gained 15lbs and when I come off I lost 10lbs because of a lot of bs I had going on and quit lifting. I do think research is the key and go all u can b4 u cycle. I think if I did I would have kept more when I finally cycled. Anyways man goodluck to ya.

Thread Information