msu16366 is offline Member

cypanate as birthcontrol

i read that ethanate was more effective as a birth control than the pill for women, is it the same with cypanate, and if so at what doses and how long before it takes effect.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bcuz after a girl does a cycle of test e and starts look like a tank noone will want to sleep with hence she wont get knocked up
    not a flame just having fun with it
    but truthfully never heard of dat

kronik is offline Senior Member
    News to me...I wouldn't give any woman that I cared for any for of test, to many sides for women.

Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Theres a thing about it in this months MD magazine. It says men given high doses of testosterone for periods of 12 weeks at the end it was a 99% chance that they couldnt knock up thier broad or w/e because there not producing sperm. But I think they were also administered Progesterone

Steroids101 is offline Member
    ummm...I believe he means using it on men... I might be wrong, but I hope not.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Good lord I hope you will be the one taking the test.... please tell me that it will be you...

Also, I would rather stick to 'doms... a lot cheaper...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    ummm...I believe he means using it on men... I might be wrong, but I hope not.
    thats what I was thinking.

righton is offline Senior Member
    For me it's a very effective method! My g/f has been off b/c for 6 months and even though we have sex 3-4x a week she hasn't got knocked up, she has kids from her ex and i have from mine so we're both capable. But since i'm on a year cycle(the main being 1g test/wk with hcg thrown in every 3 weeks but not for the last 2 months) i could'nt say how long it take to be effective.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you can get someone pregnant while on test.....there are a couple of bros on here that are living proof of that.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you can get someone pregnant while on test.....there are a couple of bros on here that are living proof of that.
    I think the mailman had something to do with that..j/k I have heard of it but I have my doubts unless the gear was bunk IMO...

dumblucky is offline Member
    a couple plus one more now

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    a couple plus one more now

Nice way to announce it

Congrats Daddy...

msu16366 is offline Member
    thanks guys ,
    i was talking about me taking the test , not her, i dont want her to be able to kick my ass if she was taking it,
    i was asking because she is off the pill for now and just wanted to know it the test will kill the sperm so i dont have to wrap it on and could continue giong pro

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I think the mailman had something to do with that..j/k I have heard of it but I have my doubts unless the gear was bunk IMO...
    If i remember correctly it was a respected bro (I may be wrong though) and it was more than 1. So I am pretty sure it was legit gear.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ive actualyl read where they give some females small doses of test to increase sex drive and supposely it works like magic.... it only lowers sperm count it doesnt make u sterile

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ive actualyl read where they give some females small doses of test to increase sex drive and supposely it works like magic.... it only lowers sperm count it doesnt make u sterile
    ****... I just nutted in my 17 year old girlfriend.. but Im running test

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    They gave my wife this stuff that looks like vasoline and the only thing the label says is testosterone .....it was to increase sex drive....she was told to rub it on her clit ed............(seriously)

They gave my wife this stuff that looks like vasoline and the only thing the label says is testosterone.....it was to increase sex drive....she was told to rub it on her clit ed............(seriously)
    all women should be required to rub that on their clit. JMO

Do a google search for 'male contraceptive' and youll get a ton of info. The proposed idea for the male contraceptive uses small amounts progesterone to inhibit the gonad regulating cycle, including the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, which regulates the amount of testosterone produced in the organism (not new news to us). Progestin suppresses the gonadotrophins, that is the pituitary, to switch off the testes to switch off sperm production. Because the pituitary is switched off, Testosterone is given is released doses of 8-10mg ED to replace endogenous Test production.

So if you really wanted to shut down your Sperm production, run some Tren or Deca which converts to progesterone--this can be a very effective birth control. I have to say dont count on it for liabilty purposes.

Yes, testosterone will shut down sperm production. Anything that shuts down the HTPA will cause your little swimmers to stop being made or from being made correctly for that matter. ff I remember right Progesterone is more effective; thus making AAS like Deca and Tren more effective as as a from of birth control.

If your on AAS and she's on the pill, you should be good without shrink wrap on your salami.

But becareful when you start PCT because clomid can and will likely make your sperm count shoot through the roof.

Edit: and since you will should have Test as a base for your cycle, you will have an awesome sperm inhibiting combo.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-25-2004 at 07:37 PM.

PubMed and JAMA always seem to have the answers.

Here a more thorough explanation from PubMed:

Baillieres Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 Oct;12(3):471-84. Related Articles, Links

The use of testosterone as a male contraceptive.

Amory JK, Bremner WJ.

Department of Veterans Affairs-Puget Sound Health Care System, University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
    Testosterone functions as a contraceptive by suppressing secretion of the pituitary gonadotropins luteinizing hormone and follicle stimulating hormone. Low levels of these hormones decrease endogenous testosterone secretion from the testis and deprive developing sperm of the signals required for normal maturation. Interference with sperm maturation causes a decline in sperm production and can lead to reversible infertility in men, raising the possibility that testosterone could be utilized in a commercially available contraceptive. To this end, testosterone has been studied alone and in combination with either gonadotropin releasing hormone analogues or progestins in efforts to improve its contraceptive efficacy. In this chapter, we will review efforts to use testosterone to create a safe, convenient, efficacious contraceptive method for men.

PIP: This article reviews efforts promoting the use of testosterone (TE) as a safe, convenient and an efficacious contraceptive method for men. In order to assess the efficacy of a potential male contraceptive, it is important to determine what level of sperm inhibition is necessary to achieve infertility. In efforts to improve its contraceptive efficacy, the following contraceptive trials have been studied: TE alone; TE and gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH) analogues; and TE and progestins. TE requires weekly injections, which is a significant drawback. Thus, longer-acting esters, such as 19-nortestosterone and its derivative 7-alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone, have been evaluated as potential substitutes for TE. Moreover, several advances have been made in understanding estrogen activity at the molecular level. This article concludes that TE is useful as contraceptive in human males; combinations with GnRH antagonists improve the efficacy of TE, although impractical for widespread use; and TE with progestins may also be promising. Furthermore, recent insights into the molecular regulation of transcription by estrogen receptors may point to the existence of a similar complexity in the androgen receptor and may provide new avenues for the generation of a male hormonally-derived contraceptive. A better understanding of the molecular regulation of spermatogenesis will clearly increase the chances of successfully manipulating these systems to create an easily usable, long-term contraceptive for men and to complement the success of the estrogen-progestin pill for women.

Publication Types:
    Review
    Review, Tutorial

PMID: 10332567 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...&dopt=Abstract

houseofpain is offline Banned
    about 2 months back or so there was a bro on here who was telling us how he was on and his gf was on BC and she still got pregnant. **** happens, be safe bros.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    about 2 months back or so there was a bro on here who was telling us how he was on and his gf was on BC and she still got pregnant. **** happens, be safe bros.

The only thing full proof is abstenance. I know two twins that were only born because their moms tubes came untied.

Overall, the Pill and AAS should get the job done, but you can always use spermicidal lube. If the pill and AAS dont do it then I guess Im going to be in a whrilwind of s*** because Im not ready for a kid

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to burst your bubble. I hope you dont use that article as a gulible, naive, LAZY way of nutting inside chicks and then telling yourself she cant get pregnant because you are on juice. Wear the condom and tell your girl to get back on the pill because raising a child for 18 years because you had the lame conception that you were sterile based on a magazine article would make me laugh at you while you have a cart full of pampers and baby formula.
    I know two people personally who were on juice and got girls pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Sorry to burst your bubble. I hope you dont use that article as a gulible, naive, LAZY way of nutting inside chicks and then telling yourself she cant get pregnant because you are on juice. Wear the condom and tell your girl to get back on the pill because raising a child for 18 years because you had the lame conception that you were sterile based on a magazine article would make me laugh at you while you have a cart full of pampers and baby formula.
    I know two people personally who were on juice and got girls pregnant.
    Thanks for making that more clear bro. Now that I think about it, it must have sounded pretty self-diluted and ignorant for me to post that without being more clear on the precautions.

I never meant to say that AAS was a altnerative to other forms of contraceptives like the female pill or condoms. However, I was pointing out that, during AAS use, a combo such as the female pill and AAS would greatly increase the probability that she will not get pregnant, considering the female pill is often used on its own as an effective method of birth control (no form of birth control is 100%).

Again, I will re-emphasize: Be very careful during PCT because clomid can and will likely increase your sperm count above normal levels. I would advise using condom during this time. To be very sure, a condom should be used at all times. Whether or not you will use a condom when she is on the pill is up to your discretion, and the chances of getting her pregnant are obviously greater than had you chose to wrap up.

Once more. AAS is not an alternative to other forms of birth control. AAS will however make any other form of birth control you use much more effective.

I hope this makes things more clear. I guess I deserved the little flame from bermich.

Nytol is offline Member
    I have been using test for over a year now for that purpose, but keep in mind it only takes 1 sperm to make a baby. It has been effective, but we are planning on having kids soon anyway so if we had a slip up it would not be that bad.

I would not use it alone if I was dead set against having kids.

Thread Information