Thread: Used DNP

mr_man is offline Associate Member

Used DNP

I took DNP for 14 days. I went from 222 to 213. Was pretty happy. 14th day was Friday so I did not take one on Sat. So today (Sun) I weigh my self at the same time I do every day and I weighed 219. Is this normal with DNP? If so it is not worth it. Feeling like your going to die for 14 days and losing some weight but then get it all back in the end. By the way I took 200mg a day. for 14 days. Felt like the flu for 14 days for 3lbs. Clen and DNP don't work for me so I guess I am meant to be fat with muscle under that. I will never be able to be cut. Diet is where I started and after eating chicken and foods low in cal. and high in protein. Just can't pull it off. But any way my suggestion is don’t bother with DNP. Not worth the sides and not the weight lose.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    t3 and clen dont' work for you/??? hmmmmm

and dnp didn't either (not really) i would look elsewhere to the issues..

can you list your total diet, and workout program????

like are you eating 8 times a day... and pwo meal and ppwo meal..

or you may just be resistant.. but there is a key that we need to identify..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Steroids101 is offline Member
    What doseages where you running of dnp ? Sounds like a high doseage, because 200mg a day isn't anything to me. DNP makes you retain large amounts of water, some people acctually gain weight while on. Give it a week or so and come back to use with the results.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    dnp is extremely toxic, however is known for being extremely effective at burning fat. If you had no success with dnp than there most be other issues that need to be addressed. I would reccommend seeing a nutritionist and finding out why you are having trouble burning fat. It could be a number of things such as, your thyroid may not be functioning, maybe your are not producing enough natural testosterone . Overall, if you are strict with training and diet there is no way you wouldn't lose body fat. It doesn't take a genetic freak to lose body fat. My guess is you are having other problems that could be narrowed down by a qualified nutritionist that would be able to give you the right supplements to offset these discrepancies.

Give us some stats!

Weight
    Waist (in centimetres)
    Past cycles (if any)
    Any medical conditions?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

daos is offline Associate Member
    who is that chick in your avatar Mr. Man...

didnt mean to change the subject...

People are missing the point. It is yet to be seen if he has had any luck with dnp because he is still retaining water.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is that girl is his avatar should never lose any BF from her butt, that thing is perfect.

just someone I "know" I was thinking about using the pic with less clothing but i like the ass shot.

If I was retaining water why would I got from 222 to 213 then 2 days after I stop the DNP my weight goes up to 219. Looks like I would lose my weight after I stop taking the DNP.

Age 25
    Height 6’2”
    Weight 37 3/4
    Waist (in centimetres) just under 96cm
    Past cycles (if any)this is my 8th one.
    Any medical conditions? Just Fat

and what i mean by a girl I "know" is that my girlfreinds doesn't know about it. So I say she just a friend.

Ill get you did lose a good deal of fat, and the glycogen supercompensation put muscle back onto you. What was your cycle like (doseages, timing, ect)?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    Age 25
    Height 6’2”
    Weight 37 3/4
    Waist (in centimetres) just under 96cm
    Past cycles (if any)this is my 8th one.
    Any medical conditions? Just Fat
    What's your weight in Kilos?

joevette is offline Banned
    DNP is an odd creature, but it's only the second day so you still have some in your system. Give it a week before you get discouraged.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    This is just an idea...

Could something be wrong with his thyroid that would cause him to retain his fat so persistently?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    This is just an idea...

Could something be wrong with his thyroid that would cause him to retain his fat so persistently?
    I wouldn't think so, DNP shuts down the thyroid by cutting of production of deiodinise (an enzyme that converts, t4 to t3). After 3-4 days of DNP I have read that 80% of this conversion is null. I have never seen anyones thyroid staying shut down after quiting. I guess anything is possible though? If that was the case I would hop on some forskalli and guglesterones.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I wouldn't think so, DNP shuts down the thyroid by cutting of production of deiodinise (an enzyme that converts, t4 to t3). After 3-4 days of DNP I have read that 80% of this conversion is null. I have never seen anyones thyroid staying shut down after quiting. I guess anything is possible though? If that was the case I would hop on some forskalli and guglesterones.
    Maybe he should get his thyroid checked out to see if his thyroid is still affected... you say you have never seen this before, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to be sure....

Maybe he should get his thyroid checked out to see if his thyroid is still affected... you say you have never seen this before, but I suppose it couldn't hurt to be sure....
    Very true, but I would be willing to bet its the glycogen supercompensation. He seems to dependant on the scale to judge body composition (no flame intended).

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Very true, but I would be willing to bet its the glycogen supercompensation. He seems to dependant on the scale to judge body composition (no flame intended).
    Would you feel that his weigh would return to a lower number in time?

Would you feel that his weigh would return to a lower number in time?
    Consider the week before a competition, you carb deplete and your muscle become starved for glycogen, then you carb up and because of the depletion your body overcompensates by filling your muscles to the max with glycogen.

DNP does this process all by itself without the carb deplete and carb up. I have yet to experience this myself as Im only now in my first cycle of dnp, and can not give you any kind of range on this process. This is only what I would consider it to be through research. I do know that whenever I have carbed up before i gained about 4 pounds or so. He may very well have a thyroid problem, I would recommend getting it checked just in case.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    If I was retaining water why would I got from 222 to 213 then 2 days after I stop the DNP my weight goes up to 219. Looks like I would lose my weight after I stop taking the DNP.
    on my last cycle of dnp my weight was everywhere, alot of factors go into it, you need a strict diet before, during and after the cycle, i agree 200mg a day isnt that much, i normally do my cycle like this 1-4 200mg 5-8 400mg 9-14 600mg.

BUT everyone has a difference tollerence to DNP

Thread Information