Thread: Please Help!!!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Please Help!!!

didn't post this in the steroid forum, nobody responds

i'm on day 10 of my clen cycle, just took 120mcg like i have for the last 4 days. tried working out, but i'm getting severe cramps INSIDE my chest, not muscular!!! its getting progressively worse by the minute, and it hurts most when i completely exhale, or completely inhale? what should i do? its getting real bad, and i haven't had anything like this for the last 4 days. only very slight chest cramps, barely noticeable

please help!!!

friend had this happen once, came over thinking he was going to die n sh!t. rest, sit in a recliner, drink fluids, juice, put ice bag on head. That is was he did and he didn't die, good luck.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Bro...

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    didn't post this in the steroid forum, nobody responds

i'm on day 10 of my clen cycle, just took 120mcg like i have for the last 4 days. tried working out, but i'm getting severe cramps INSIDE my chest, not muscular!!! its getting progressively worse by the minute, and it hurts most when i completely exhale, or completely inhale? what should i do? its getting real bad, and i haven't had anything like this for the last 4 days. only very slight chest cramps, barely noticeable

please help!!!
    Never ever work out on clen. You need to work the clen in so it is after your workout or way before so that you don't over work your heart.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Good advice..

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    friend had this happen once, came over thinking he was going to die n sh!t. rest, sit in a recliner, drink fluids, juice, put ice bag on head. That is was he did and he didn't die, good luck.
    Just relax!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should be getting examined, not posting on a message board.

Just my opinion, but if what you described is really what is happening, I'd be at the hospital already.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Clen can screw with your breathing..... I usually don't take it before I do cardio because it messes with my chest as well. If it gets to the point you are gasping for breath then hit the hospital, but if your just having a little chest pain / short of breath relax like the others said and have some cold water and make sure you take some extra taurine and potassium even though this cramp is not muscular.

<<LMO>>

update

called my doc, he said i would be fine as long as i didn't have heart attack symptoms or palpitations. my pulse was ok, so i drank some ice water and calmed my ass down...i'm fine now. just wont **** with clen before i lift anymore, i didn't think it would be THAT bad. guess muscle failure and clen dont mix too well!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    FYI - this didn't belong in the Diet Forum so I moved it to where it's more appropriate

keymastur

fyi...i know where it belonged, but the steroid forum is sooo bogged down with floods of questions that are stupid and it takes forever for a response. the people in the diet forum know what they are talking about, and its nto flooded with newbies that think steroids are magic pills to make muscle!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    fyi...i know where it belonged, but the steroid forum is sooo bogged down with floods of questions that are stupid and it takes forever for a response. the people in the diet forum know what they are talking about, and its nto flooded with newbies that think steroids are magic pills to make muscle!
    I havent seen a "newbie" like that for sometime... =/ Stay safe with the clen .

Doob is offline New Member
    I had this happen this morning... I dosed 80mcg of Clen /75mcg of T3 yesterday morning...
    I was drinking a lot of red bull that day, maybe 3 throughout the day.

I took 2g of taurine in the morning, 50mg of Diphenhydramine and 20mg of valium at night. (day 3)

When I woke up the next morning (day4) I had extreme chest pain and my entire body was sore. It went away after about 4 hours - I took some Ibuprofen about an hour ago - heart rate seems to be fine. I think it was the red bulls.
    What do yall think?

My cycle so far is (this is day 4 I have not dosed yet)
    I am think I should not move up to 100mcg clen yet
    Should I dose Clen today? Maybe 60mcg today
    I feel completely fine now, it was just for a few hours in the morning, and I did no cardio yesterday.

Clen T3 Taurine Diphenhydramine
    Day mcg mcg g mg
    1 60 50 2 50
    2 60 50 2 50
    3 80 75 2 50
    4 100 75 2 50

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Dude this thread is almost 3 years old!

I didn’t want to create a new one - so I just added on...
    Sorry for the resurrection but, if you notice in my post I also have some questions.

Again, sorry for the resurrection but - its better than getting yelled at for not using the search feature.

FYI I went to the docs and turns out I had a mild heart spasm. It was starving of oxygen - some nitro helped the angina - be careful with the clen folks, it was such a low dose too. Just to be safe I have to take nitro and another BP med for almost a year, advised not to drive for 7 days and cant lift or do cardio for 14.'

BE CAREFUL, im not saying dont use it - just BE CAREFUL - small small doses until you are sure you can tolerate.

Thread Information