AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question chemical wizardy the book? and other steroid books online?

anyone seen that tony guy who transformed his body in one year check it out at steroidtips.com anyway have any of you all purchesed steroid books over teh net i bought anabolics2004 it was a good read i wanna get building the perfect beast has anyone seen these book and are they worth the buy??? thanks guys

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    I was gonna order anabolis 2004 soon

go to barnesnadnoble.com and do a search for anabolic steroids and you'd be amazed at how many books there are. They only stock some of them but you can get the names of others off the search and find them somewhere else

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    very few are worth the buy, if they're ebooks just try and download them

Keep in mind that just because someone has the pocket change to publish their "ideas", this doesn't mean their "ideas" are any good at all.

Also, the "authors" make their money by selling copies of their books........if they were to just stick to publishing well-established info like you find on the better boards, there wouldn't be as big of a market.....that info is already readily avialable to anyone with an internet connection (provided bdtr hasn't banned them). So, a lot of these books will have some "unconventional" ideas in there.....then all of a sudden the book contains some newly-unearthed "secrets of the pros" or some other catchy "buy my worthless book" buy-line.

People on the boards don't get paid to offer advice based on research and experience....they have no vested interest in things other than to help others learn from their experiences/mistakes/successes.

On the boards, if you give horse**** advice, it'll be refuted within minutes. With a book, you can give poor advice and misinformation, and people will still take it as fact.....because it's in a book.....it's all about presentation

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You can get Anabolics 2004 on EBay for $40

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    thats true bro i like what einstein said but not all books are garbage ill say that much

Thread Information