Zues is offline Associate Member

Deca induced gyno

My next cycle I'm gonna run Deca /Test/D-Bol. I'm gonna run nolva to block estrogen. But my question is, is Nolva effective in preventing Deca induced gyno. I heard b-6 is the only thing that can prevent gyno from Deca.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    My next cycle I'm gonna run Deca/Test/D-Bol. I'm gonna run nolva to block estrogen. But my question is, is Nolva effective in preventing Deca induced gyno. I heard b-6 is the only thing that can prevent gyno from Deca.
    Nolva will not help...bromo, b-6 and DaBull has said something about cabergoline but I have not had time to research it yet..

Nolva will not stop prolactin induced gyno--it will help lessen the additive effects of estrogen/prolactin gyno. B6 will help prevent Deca gyno, but as Einstein recently pointed out, B6 will hinder gains. Run Dostinex (cabergoline) .5 mgs E4d to combat Deca gyno.

You can also keep B6 on hand and if symptoms arise run it at 600mg ED until they reside.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Nolva will not stop prolactin induced gyno--it will help lessen the additive effects of estrogen/prolactin gyno. B6 will help prevent Deca gyno, but as Einstein recently pointed out, B6 will hinder gains. Run Dostinex (cabergoline) .5 mgs E4d to combat Deca gyno.

You can also keep B6 on hand and if symptoms arise run it at 600mg ED until they reside.
    Where did you find this post I cant seem to locate it..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Where did you find this post I cant seem to locate it..
    running tren and deca together(with test)

There you go bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    200mg of B6 a day will not hinder gains........... I ran 600mg a day way before I knew the dangers of running high doses of B6 and still gained close to 20lbs from that cycle. Dostinex is the only anti-prolactin that has close to no sides but if B6 can do the job of keeping prolactin levels down then use that IMO

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    can Dostinex be legally purchased OTC?

Thanks bro, good info in there...

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    can Dostinex be legally purchased OTC?
    No..... you need a script...... B6 you don't

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    200mg of B6 a day will not hinder gains........... I ran 600mg a day way before I knew the dangers of running high doses of B6 and still gained close to 20lbs from that cycle. Dostinex is the only anti-prolactin that has close to no sides but if B6 can do the job of keeping prolactin levels down then use that IMO
    Could you compare the B6 to Nolva in that respect. It may hinder gains but not enough to make it worth not taking. Im using Dostinex on my next cycle because the border isn't too far away, so ill just get it there for cheap. And since it only needs to be run E4D, it shouldn't get too expensive.

It was you that had the conversation with Einstein and he posted "As much as i hate to post this, I have to. It turns out that vitamin B6 decreases AR mediated gene expression by a considerable amount in vitro, I have to dig up the old papers with the data to find the actual concentrations used, but there are other drawbacks to B6. bromo still has the worse sides IMO, but B6 isn't benign either."

I am fan of do every little bit possible to make the most gains possible. However, on this subject I am riding on the shoulders of on those on this board that have been able study most on the subject (You and Einstein), and so far it seems that cabergoline is a better alternative (well, for me at least).

Nonetheless, I can see the dilema those might have with trying to get their hands on cabergoline (It requires script and pharmacies can be expensive). B6 has been used for years and people have seen gains--how much more gains could they have seen??? Probably not much, but something. And all the little somethings can add up right?

Just my .02

Could you compare the B6 to Nolva in that respect. It may hinder gains but not enough to make it worth not taking. Im using Dostinex on my next cycle because the border isn't too far away, so ill just get it there for cheap. And since it only needs to be run E4D, it shouldn't get too expensive.

It was you that had the conversation with Einstein and he posted "As much as i hate to post this, I have to. It turns out that vitamin B6 decreases AR mediated gene expression by a considerable amount in vitro, I have to dig up the old papers with the data to find the actual concentrations used, but there are other drawbacks to B6. bromo still has the worse sides IMO, but B6 isn't benign either."

I am fan of do every little bit possible to make the most gains possible. However, on this subject I am riding on the shoulders of on those on this board that have been able study most on the subject (You and Einstein), and so far it seems that cabergoline is a better alternative (well, for me at least).

Nonetheless, I can see the dilema those might have with trying to get their hands on cabergoline (It requires script and pharmacies can be expensive). B6 has been used for years and people have seen gains--how much more gains could they have seen??? Probably not much, but something. And all the little somethings can add up right?

Just my .02
    I agree with everything you said but I just feel the less amount of drugs I need to run is better for me......... Since B6 is a vitamin and the dose of 200mg is no where enough to harm you or IMO hinder gains this is the route I will be takeing until this doesn't work for me then i will take it to the next level.

Dostinex is safe and has very little sides compared to other anti-prolactins so this is what I would use when B6 stops doing it's job or when someone can prove to me that gains are lost from the use of B6.......... Like I stated I ran 600mg ED and still put on 20lbs and that was a cutter........ IMO that was a **** good cycle.

bulkinupquick is offline New Member
    do you take the b6 by mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by bulkinupquick
    Yes...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkinupquick

by mouth or by anus .. but, I prefer by mouth .. and dont recommend anus, actually anything anus is not good, unless it going out type thing.

so yes by mouth .. by anus NO. forget anything anus like.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Holy sheeet there is a lot of conflicting info here..
    So if I run deca and test ..Nolva will not help with gyno symptoms???

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    Holy sheeet there is a lot of conflicting info here..
    So if I run deca and test ..Nolva will not help with gyno symptoms???
    Nolva will help with the estrogen induced gyno caused from Testosterone . However, you need B6 or Cabergoline for Deca gyno, which is caused from progesterone and prolactin.

So what exactly is Cabergoline used for, (medically). And I read somewhere that Einstien said it was script only. Does that mean my doctor would/could write me a prescription for it? Cause that seems like the only way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    So what exactly is Cabergoline used for, (medically). And I read somewhere that Einstien said it was script only. Does that mean my doctor would/could write me a prescription for it? Cause that seems like the only way to get it.
    cabergoline is used for hyperprolactinemia and parkinsons.
    cabaser is the generic version and is much cheaper.
    I apologize for not having yet dug up that B6 study to find the exact dosages used, but a 30-40% decrease in AR-mediated gene expression is very significant IMO....even if it were 10%, it would be more than enough to keep me away. I've made excellent gains while using B6, but this in no way implies that better gains wouldn't have been made without it.

Also, nolva will help with gyno caused by progestins, as progestins cause an upregulation of estrogen receptors too, so this is part of their problematic mechanism

So what are the odds my doctor will give me a script? slim to none? And for the time being, is a script the only way of getting your hands on it, cause that what it sounds like.

Thread Information