gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member

long time away from use

sup all, I have a question. I am 24 and i have been training since i was 16. At 21 i was 5"8 210 with 6%bf. I had a seriuos injury at 22 unralated to the gym or to use. I have just been back at the gym now for close to a year, I am think of doing a cycle, and was wondering if a test only to start would be fine. It would only be the second cycle i have done and the will be like 2 years apart. I had good results form a test only the first time, and hope i would be able to see them again. Any input would be nice. Thanks all

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    dont see why not. its been awhile a test only cycle should work fine. what type of injury have you over come. are you still haveing good gains in the gym? i think the question here is are you ready to cycle and do you really need to go on rite now

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    Well i had reconstructive on my knee, but i really made a fast and good recovery so i guess i should not be to bitter lol. I have made it back to around the 198 mark with 7%bf that is about as big as i ever was natural. I have hit a bit of a platue at the gym sso i thought it might be time.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    a test only cycle is great...keep it simple i say, dont make things complicated

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yup sounds like you are ready. like map said kepit simple and good luck

Thread Information