fabry is offline Senior Member

test-eq-deca... pls comment!

hi bros, im plannin my 2nd cycle:
    1-12 510mg Cyp wk
    1-11 380mg Eq wk
    1-10 120mg Deca wk (to help joints only..)
    12-14 100/150mg Prop eod (startin on wk12 too coz last cyp shot will be on a mon of wk12, accordin to my e3d inj plan)
    1-14 50mg Proviron
    1-14 10mg Nolva
    15-18: pct --> Clomid & Nolva

- i have some dbol and extra prop too and cant decide which one to use...
    - are e3d inj a good choice (i decided for them coz of a little bit less gear to inject each time).

thanks for advices
    Last edited by fabry; 08-05-2004 at 12:59 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey fabry, i havent used proviron but as u expected, im gonna say 50mg is more useful

and use prop imo

one thing though, from what most people have said, eq needs to be run for 14 weeks

eq 12wks, i heard.... i know, but with 2 10ml vial i can make that...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i'd run the eq at least 12 weeks, and up the dosage to 400 mgs a week. 380 sounds awkward

you could use the extra prop in the begining to kikc start as well if you want. im running a similar cycle, same compounds, higher dosages right now. shoot me a PM so we can compare notes on results.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    e4d for your injections..........monday/thursday seems to be what most use. And no, proviron needs to be run at 50mg ed imo

ok, so illl go with proviron @ 50mg and e3d injections!
    any other comments?
    thanks

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i'd run the eq at least 12 weeks, and up the dosage to 400 mgs a week. 380 sounds awkward

you could use the extra prop in the begining to kikc start as well if you want. im running a similar cycle, same compounds, higher dosages right now. shoot me a PM so we can compare notes on results.

i know , All the dosages seem weird !!! Why?
    Im surprised the Proviron Is not somthing like 47mgs
    and the nolva like 11mgs !

Why the weird Dosages?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes trying to exceed his Deca /Equipoise dose with his Testosterone which is good that means hes listening!!!Allthough if it was me I would split the Deca/Eq dose right down the middle 250mgs each. But I guess it really doesnt matter.

Like said above Id use some prop to kick off and end the cycle with the prop. This works out very well. Also if you have the D-bol why not throw it in there in the front as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Hes trying to exceed his Deca /Equipoise dose with his Testosterone which is good that means hes listening!!!Allthough if it was me I would split the Deca/Eq dose right down the middle 250mgs each. But I guess it really doesnt matter.

Like said above Id use some prop to kick off and end the cycle with the prop. This works out very well. Also if you have the D-bol why not throw it in there in the front as well.
    ok, ill change prov to 53mg ed and nolva to 9.8! lol
    yes, i wanted to make the deca/eq dosage equal to the test! also, this is what i get with 3 vials of cyp and 2 of eq and for a leght of 12 wks.
    with e3d injections, i will shoot 1ml of test + 0.8 of eq + 0.5 of deca. if i want to get 500mg of tes, 400mg of eq and 100mg of deca i have to shoot: 0.95ml of test, 0.85ml of eq and dunno how mamy ml for deca and this will be quite difficult, unless u, monster, come to italy e3d to help me to take these amounts from my vials!!! just kiddin...
    thanks

Thread Information