• Any competitive athlete

2 6.25%
  • Only well disciplined and experienced AAS users

16 50.00%
  • Anybody that wants to

5 15.63%
    Swellin Guest

Who should use DNP?

I see so many people posting about it, I want to see what the general consensus is on this...I have my own opinions, but I want to hear yours.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Anyone who is educated on it is well warented imo.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    impatient people who cant be bothered to diet like most regular people.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    as long as you know the risks and have the right medicine on the side just incase. I plan on it one day... just 200mg ED not going up just lengthen the time on...
    Swellin i think you can handle it

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I feel it has it's place for athletes,BBers and well disciplined AAS users.
    I DO NOT feel anyone else has the need for this.This is a rather extreme measure to uphold for some fat loss.Ppl looking for a quick fix should not attempt using this drug.There are much safe means to go about loosing bf,than to turn to this drug IMO.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I feel it has it's place for athletes,BBers and well disciplined AAS users.
    I DO NOT feel anyone else has the need for this.This is a rather extreme measure to uphold for some fat loss.Ppl looking for a quick fix should not attempt using this drug.There are much safe means to go about loosing bf,than to turn to this drug IMO.
    Did you ever use DNP ? I think you said you haven't used thermogenics in a long time, 10 years i think or more... I'm just curious to hear your experience, if you have it...
    To be honest, DNP scares me... because like most people, I know very little about it....

in some cases, like with dnp , it is best to fear the unknown.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Did you ever use DNP ? I think you said you haven't used thermogenics in a long time, 10 years i think or more... I'm just curious to hear your experience, if you have it...
    To be honest, DNP scares me... because like most people, I know very little about it....
    Never had the desire or need to use it.I've always been able to do successful cuts using other means that are somewhat more safer.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    in some cases, like with dnp, it is best to fear the unknown.
    Exactly. I believe as long as you study enough on DNP and know what you are doing and what you are getting yourself into, its ok.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    well disciplined people should only use it...anybody could potentially use it though, but I think only those who are educated enough and know enough about it should attempt to use it as it is literally poison

BDTR is offline Retired
    only me.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    only me.
    But you're a Trend Setter...

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    But you're a Trend Setter...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Only the experienced

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    If you've researched it, go for it. If used properly I consider it safer than clen , and clen is thrown around very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    If you've researched it, go for it. If used properly I consider it safer than clen, and clen is thrown around very easily.
    That has to be like the 10th time I've heard that from a DNP user lol..

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

i'm a big fan of doing plain old cardio. it's just easier then messing with dnp ... i'm a very motivated guy so losing fat is easy for me. some of my other friends at they gym couldn't run a mile to save their lives... for them dnp is the way to go.

E.T.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    only me.
    hey, it's puney fuk's like you that make me hit the gym. and you think you could have any use outta dnp . And thanks btw for makin me think of uppin my dose to at least 600-750mg's/wk of test e :P, good thing for alota research to back your studies, thanks to bro's like you 100 of us other regular bros don't have to try by ourselfs stupidly without someone experienced to be on our sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'm a big fan of doing plain old cardio. it's just easier then messing with dnp ... i'm a very motivated guy so losing fat is easy for me. some of my other friends at they gym couldn't run a mile to save their lives... for them dnp is the way to go.

E.T.
    Yeah bro.................. FU*K DNP!

That sh*t's for losers!!!

Real men don't touch that stuff, real men do rec drugs like you!!!

"I was wondering if anyone one here uses pain killers during or after a workout. Now please don't give me lectures on how horrible it is; addicting, hindering gains, tylenol hard on the liver... I know all that ****. I was just wondering if anyone does and how it effects them. I was also wondering how long hydrocodone will show up in a urine test. I've worked out on hydrocodone before and thought it was great. This was several months ago but I'm thinking about doing it again."

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=110530

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    reading up on DNP is making the choice between that and clen that much harder. Where can you find DNP anyway. I know it is still legal...just not to distribute.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    at one time there were places you could order the powder and cap it yourself but i came up empty on my research, you'll just have to find a source that carries it. I believe that it is a personal choice and if you wanna use it then so be it. As for me, i'm obsessed with being lean and diet and cardio only got me so far and i wasnt happy with the results so i decided to try it. It ended up working out pretty well. No, i dont think it should be a first option for ppl just looking to lose weight but for experienced AAS users that have done a lot of research on it such as SV-1.........that guy is man and helped me out a ton when i did my cycle of it.............thanx bro!!

He seems to know his sh*t spot on. I PM'ed him about some questions as well. Thumbs up for board members like him.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    He seems to know his sh*t spot on. I PM'ed him about some questions as well. Thumbs up for board members like him.
    Yeah sv-1 is a cutie :0

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Can't say about that for sure but that avatar is cute

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    reading up on DNP is making the choice between that and clen that much harder. Where can you find DNP anyway. I know it is still legal...just not to distribute.
    where the heck have you been? and ya cant ask for it - most here wouldnt know anyway - there was a lot of crap about it after guru went down - I remember you had some of gurus stuff on elite before didnt you?

AnabolicAlien Guest

hehe...

someone on here doesn't know the difference between taking a drug for recreational purposes and for bodybuilding purposes... ignorance is bliss so they say...

E.T.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    where the heck have you been? and ya cant ask for it - most here wouldnt know anyway - there was a lot of crap about it after guru went down - I remember you had some of gurus stuff on elite before didnt you?
    I just started posting back on the board about 3 weeks ago. Change of job re-motivated me to get back in the gym and start training again.

Who is the guru...? And what do you mean went down...? I remember you and some of the other mods from before but there are alot of new faces around here now.

I was never a member over at elite. There is so much info on so many subjects that I feel like my head might explode sometimes.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i hear usnic acid is similar to dnp . well, i took one capsule of 250mg's of usnic acid and my lower back started to get some pain, so i'm not going anywhere near dnp. i'll just stick to ECY,cardio,and dieting. if you have tried everything then i guess you could experiment with it, but just make sure you know what you're doing first.

SV-1 and me were always great DNP -fans!
    (We always would advise people on ancillaries while on DNP etc.)

But the bro even managed to convert the greatest DNP-flamer (Lozgod) and turn him into a Follower of the Tribe of DNP....

As they say in French: Chapeau!
    (Meaning Hats off! --> for the respected SV-1)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    SV-1 and me were always great DNP -fans!
    (We always would advise people on ancillaries while on DNP etc.)

But the bro even managed to convert the greatest DNP-flamer (Lozgod) and turn him into a Follower of the Tribe of DNP....

As they say in French: Chapeau!
    (Meaning Hats off! --> for the respected SV-1)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    im one of thos who cant loose weight to save my life, but since i descovered DNP iv lost 24 lbs in total.

i agreee with kingofmasters and SV-1 always take ancillaries while on DNP life is so much better

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i hear usnic acid is similar to dnp. well, i took one capsule of 250mg's of usnic acid and my lower back started to get some pain, so i'm not going anywhere near dnp.
    I wouldn't touch UA with a 10 foot pole, that stuff scares me. And considering DNP works better, why would I.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    But the bro even managed to convert the greatest DNP-flamer (Lozgod) and turn him into a Follower of the Tribe of DNP.
    And no one was more surprised than me.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

I wouldn't touch UA with a 10 foot pole, that stuff scares me. And considering DNP works better, why would I.

And no one was more surprised than me.
    Sv-1 most deinantly knows his DNP, he helped me with some ancillaries. Im on dnp right now and I can testify!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i hear usnic acid is similar to dnp. well, i took one capsule of 250mg's of usnic acid and my lower back started to get some pain, so i'm not going anywhere near dnp. i'll just stick to ECY,cardio,and dieting. if you have tried everything then i guess you could experiment with it, but just make sure you know what you're doing first.

Ive heard it has way worse sides than DNP but not even close to the same fat loss.... Ill pass on that crap
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 07-26-2004 at 10:43 AM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure what the big fuss about dnp is but maybe i just dont get the sides as bad as some ppl, but for me i feel ****tier on clen way more than i do on dnp

Thread Information