Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cubankiller is offline New Member

Thumbs up Please Help Me ?????

IM NEW AT THIS STUFF IM 21 years old i weight 130.00 lbs lol i know im verry skinny i know dont tell me my high is 5'9 i bench 180.00 lbs on flat bench i want get huge to look better that what i am now way better cause this body is killing me wich steroid do you think is the best for me or guyssss out there that you have experience what do you recoomend should i use to start please reply back thank you

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    brace yourself

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Eat right and train harder, you have not reached your plateau naturally...I took it easy this time..

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    brace yourself
    LMAO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubankiller
    IM NEW AT THIS STUFF IM 21 years old i weight 130.00 lbs lol i know im verry skinny i know dont tell me my high is 5'9 i bench 180.00 lbs on flat bench i want get huge to look better that what i am now way better cause this body is killing me wich steroid do you think is the best for me or guyssss out there that you have experience what do you recoomend should i use to start please reply back thank you
    Welcome to AR Above you'll see educational threads.Start there...good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    LMAO
    that wasnt as harsh as I thought it would be.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean you are already 130lbs.....and still natural???? how did you get so big naturally??...............j/k..........@ 5'9" you can add alot more mass naturally. research in the diet and workout forums and see where you can improve there first

good luck

Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member

1.Eat!!! Calories! Good ones!
    2.Read Alot HERE!!
    3.Make some friends but read yo a-- off!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    For me about 3 years ago i weighed 137 and my bench was right around the same. Ive done 4 cycles since then and now weigh a lean 175 and am 5'9 and ive been able to bench 315 for two. My very first cycle all I did was a little test cyp and some d-bol which bulked me up from 137 to about 167. But like the other guy said try to hit your plateau first and eat and train hard. Meanwhile do as much research on AAS as possible. There is nothing like your first cycle, you will blow up as long as you train and eat right. Good luck bro.

Forget my last post...Sh*t I think you just need to eat.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    For me about 3 years ago i weighed 137 and my bench was right around the same. Ive done 4 cycles since then and now weigh a lean 175 and am 5'9 and ive been able to bench 315 for two. My very first cycle all I did was a little test cyp and some d-bol which bulked me up from 137 to about 167. But like the other guy said try to hit your plateau first and eat and train hard. Meanwhile do as much research on AAS as possible. There is nothing like your first cycle, you will blow up as long as you train and eat right. Good luck bro.
    You went from 137 to 167 after your first cycle, and NOW weigh 175? So you only went from 167 to 175 on your last 3 cycles? That means you put on 8lbs in the span of 3 cycles

brace yourself
    Thats very funny BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Thats very funny BTW
    I guess I was expecting flames. Im proud of you boys for not flaming the **** out of him. Its good to see people being nice every now and then. But lets not make a habbit of it. jk.

Where to begin?? First bro you nees to post things like experience, gear usage, things like that. Next you need to RESEARCH and figure out what you want out of a cycle. Third, IMO, stay away from gear now and concentrate on eating clean (upping protein and getting on a good diet), and Fourth, welcome to AR.

You went from 137 to 167 after your first cycle, and NOW weigh 175? So you only went from 167 to 175 on your last 3 cycles? That means you put on 8lbs in the span of 3 cycles
    That is the same way I read it too...

daos is offline Associate Member

i was thinking the same thing. sounds to me like this guy needs some diet training...

brace yourself
    I da*n near started crying when I read this "brace yourself". I dont why it was so da*n funny but it was. I guess I was expecting the flames to roll in too.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    i was thinking the same thing. sounds to me like this guy needs some diet training...
    That is the same way I read it too...
    Ok good so I am not the ONLY one that caught that! Either dieting, or ALL BAD GEAR since the first cycle and a lot of wasted injections

Oh, with the "brace yourself", I started dying as well. Its hilarious when you get a pre-empted message about whats about to come

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I da*n near started crying when I read this "brace yourself". I dont why it was so da*n funny but it was. I guess I was expecting the flames to roll in too.
    I found it funny myself

dumblucky is offline Member
    here is a flame what the fuk does cuban killer supposed to mean.. If its what I think it is I have some bros that would like to talk to your skinny little self

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    here is a flame what the fuk does cuban killer supposed to mean.. If its what I think it is I have some bros that would like to talk to your skinny little self
    Get him

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    what the hell is "cuban killer".. Id offer some advice but I'm kinda taken back from that name..

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Go on a cutting cycle first, you're pretty fat at 130lb!

j/k..just eat and read for now

OUCH.. I didnt even notice the name. Get em boys

I dont think you kill many cubans weighing in at a whopping 130lbs.

I dont think you kill many cubans weighing in at a whopping 130lbs.
    yea but he benches 180 lbs on the flat bench

so did I my freshman year....

It really surprised me that he can bench 180lbs at 130lbs. But then again I curl 160lbs x6 total weight, which is not the best but it cant be the worst either...

It really surprised me that he can bench 180lbs at 130lbs. But then again I curl 160lbs x6 total weight, which is not the best but it cant be the worst either...
    For some reason I have always lacked on my curls...

For some reason I have always lacked on my curls...
    Slacker

Zues is offline Associate Member
    After my first cycle I went from 167 back down to about 145. I lost alot my last 3 cycles cause I didnt know, or have a hookup for gear for PCT. Last cycle I was able to get Clomid, HCG , and Nolva for the first time and only lost about 7lbs which I think was mostly water weight.

twosocks40 is offline Member

So does that baby in germany.

-B

John88Test is offline Member
    the baby in germany...lol twosocks...man...before i even started AS i was already 190lbs...i dont know what i would have done at 130 lbs just starting...good luck bro...eat right...make the right decisions AS wise...and finally READ and LISTEN to the pros....lata

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    brace yourself

lmao!!

Cubankiller is offline New Member
    well guys thanks for every reply i think i have to work out more and eat better but do you guys mind if you tell me what should i eat for breakfast and lunch and dinner i dont mind i eat all kind food but i dont get fat so before i do anything i have to get more weigh do it normaly for a while before i can start with the steroid is that correct,?

you just dont get it do you

Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member
    Bro go to the supplements or diet forums youll find alot of info there
    PM Me if ur Cuban theres alot of crap you need to stay away from
    but theres also alot of good stuff to gain mass. Peace!!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...ad.php?t=39010

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    After my first cycle I went from 167 back down to about 145. I lost alot my last 3 cycles cause I didnt know, or have a hookup for gear for PCT. Last cycle I was able to get Clomid, HCG, and Nolva for the first time and only lost about 7lbs which I think was mostly water weight.
    'gear' for PCT?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Frigging imbecile

well guys thanks for every reply i think i have to work out more and eat better but do you guys mind if you tell me what should i eat for breakfast and lunch and dinner i dont mind i eat all kind food but i dont get fat so before i do anything i have to get more weigh do it normaly for a while before i can start with the steroid is that correct,?
    Dude you need a total revamp approach.. You sure you're 21?How long you been training? Tell you what to eat for breakfast kunch and dinner? Are you fricking kidding? For starters, if you're only eating 3 meals daily.. your approach crashes before it even gets off the ground.Do you even know what a macronutrient is?
    At 5'9" and a whopping 130 lbs .. you don't NEED steroids .You have ZERO foundation..Nothing you gain on gear at this point (without sound nutrition, knowledge of your body, and training) will be quality... or keepable.

What steroid to use me @ss... Go buy some food... and a couple books... Calories, training, and educational pursuits are to be your steroids now.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    EAT PROTEIN, PROTEIN, and more PROTEIN!!!!!!!!! 2gram per body weight. Eat tons of clean food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information