Thread: taurine?

COUNT VAGACULA is offline New Member

taurine?

what are the dosages u need of taurine to take while on clen ? and is it over the counter? where could i get taurine

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    taurine is OTC
    get it at any nutrition store

I never used it while on clen (nor my wife) so I will say (for us anyways) it is not needed. It may not be a bad Idea, but not neccesarry IMO

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use it.. basically i have to otherwise i get insane cramps and it sucks ass...o simple search (hint hint- the clen handbook) will give you the answers you want on dosage and everything else you might want to know about clen

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    i was reading some stuff and it said if u dont use taurine u could die of a heart attack or do fatal damage to organs, is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i use it.. basically i have to otherwise i get insane cramps and it sucks ass...o simple search (hint hint- the clen handbook) will give you the answers you want on dosage and everything else you might want to know about clen
    how much water do you drink??? I find that if I do not drink enough water I can cramp.

big_mike is offline Member
    I used clen for about a week, but about 3 days into it whenever i started taking 3 pills, i started getting MAD cramps when I worked out. Similar to the cramps on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    i was reading some stuff and it said if u dont use taurine u could die of a heart attack or do fatal damage to organs, is that true?
    Where did you hear that???

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    OK GUYS I made this same post not too long ago. Here it is. Rambo and einstein basically said you need the taurine. You NEED taurine with clen . No matter what. I wouldnt touch clen without taurine.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...t=clen+taurine

Pay attention to post, 7,13, and 21--what einstein and rambo have to say.
    Clen and Taurine

And yes you are correct. Severe Tuarine deficiency can be very dangerous. It is an essential amino acid required for many bodily functions. I would advise to take it.

"Taurine is a key component of bile, needed for the digestion of fats and the absorption of fat-soluable vitamins. It is also necessary for the control of serum cholesterol levels and works against fatty degeneration of the liver. Epilepsy, anxiety, hyperactivity, and poor brain function are related to a taurine deficiency."

It is also known to protect the brain, especially if it becomes dehydrated.

http://www.thewayup.com/newsletters/011500.htm
    http://www.naturalopinion.com/nmp/nmp4/Taurine.htm

thanks

do high doses of taurine and clen counteract each other, say if 2 grams works for u but u take 5 jus tin case, that would be counterproductive to taking clen in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    OK GUYS I made this same post not too long ago. Here it is. Rambo and einstein basically said you need the taurine. You NEED taurine with clen . No matter what. I wouldnt touch clen without taurine.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...t=clen+taurine
    Invid, its like deja vu. How did you get that post in before me Your making me look like a parrot

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Invid, its like deja vu. How did you get that post in before me Your making me look like a parrot
    haha im just fast like that

do high doses of taurine and clen counteract each other, say if 2 grams works for u but u take 5 jus tin case, that would be counterproductive to taking clen in the first place?
    according to einstein, yes. but the tough question is how much taurine can you take? i mean some dont get cramps at 2g/day but maybe thats enough to stop the damage to your organs. I'm trying to find the answer to that. Anyone got any ideas?

with taurine since its otc, would they happen to sell it at like a walmart or a CVS. something that has a pharmacy store attached to it?

with taurine since its otc, would they happen to sell it at like a walmart or a CVS. something that has a pharmacy store attached to it?
    yeah, or just search for it on yahoo.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Now you brothers got me scared. I have used clen before and forgotten to take taurine on several occasions and cramped up as a result of the lack of taurine.

What have I maybe done to my system if anything....?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    It has been written that taurine can mildly inhibit fat loss, so if you can get away without it (safely, without cramps), i wouldn't take it(see Damiongage above).. IMO...

I start clen in 2-3 weeks, so I will see what happens... if I cramp up badly, I will take the taurine...

I was starting to cramp while working out but nothing that was intolerable from a pain standpoint. Just annoying more than anything.

What damage could/can be done and to what organ...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I was starting to cramp while working out but nothing that was intolerable from a pain standpoint. Just annoying more than anything.

What damage could/can be done and to what organ...?
    Pretty sure it would be the liver. Since the depletion of taurine stops the transformation from T4 to T3 in the liver. Trust me, if rambo says either take the taurine or loose an organ, just ttake the **** taurine its like 5 dollars for 100 1g pills. i ordered taurine powder and will be capping my own

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Pretty sure it would be the liver. Since the depletion of taurine stops the transformation from T4 to T3 in the liver. Trust me, if rambo says either take the taurine or loose an organ, just ttake the **** taurine its like 5 dollars for 100 1g pills. i ordered taurine powder and will be capping my own
    Oh, I am taking the taurine, however, I just missed some of my dosing before and was anxious to see what the possible sides were from not taking enough Taurine. Thats all.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    how much water do you drink??? I find that if I do not drink enough water I can cramp.
    i usually put away about 2 gallons when on clen and when not usually like 1.5. I thought that could be it to but it only happened when i had the clen without taurine..o potassium pills also help a little

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    This happens to people doing steroids but they forget to increase their protein intake. Also extremely dangerous for vegetarians to take steroids if they arent on soy protein supplements. If you do plenty of meat, drink milk or soy AND do your regular protein shakes, there should be no reason to have to supplement individual amino acids. The idea is to take a balanced protein picture and this is where whey protein shakes becomes important. This is because whey and milk tend to be nature's most perfect blending of proteins. Its best to take a balanced blend because many proteins require or cause the consumption of others and may make you unexpectedly short on certain metabolites or proteins.

Thread Information