Thread: pct

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member

pct

tamoxifen citrate, and cloiphene citrate. Are these products ok for pct, and do you have to inject these products everyday, as they both seem to be in liquid form.

thanks all

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymbuff101
    tamoxifen citrate, and cloiphene citrate. Are these products ok for pct, and do you have to inject these products everyday, as they both seem to be in liquid form.

thanks all
    Allow me fellas .............. "Brace yourself" (Krunchtime)

kronik is offline Senior Member
    RESEARCH...if you dont about AI- Anti e's you dont need to be thinking about gear...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    do a search "pheedno's pct"

sorry if i asked a stupid question but this is a fourm to ask questions is it not, i am having trouble understanding this whole pct thing and thought i would just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Allow me fellas .............. "Brace yourself" (Krunchtime)

thanks all
    Now gym, I am going to give you some credit and assume you know what those two compounds are and how you are supposed to take them.

In other words I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and am assuming you want to know if they are safe....well that depends on whether you are drinking or injecting the liquid.

If your injecting be prepared to lose a limb.

If you drink it you will be fine.

sorry if i asked a stupid question but this is a fourm to ask questions is it not, i am having trouble understanding this whole pct thing and thought i would just ask
    Not an easier way to learn that to just read the tons of threads already posted. Especially Pheedno's PCT.

Seriously bro.......... if you DO NOT even know what PCT is and what you need, then you are not ready for gear. No disrespect, just research and learn the game first. You seem like the type of guy that isnt going to listen to what we say, but listen to this for your own good: DONT INJECT orals that are intended to be drank.

Thanks for the info got made fun of a little but got the answer to my question all worth it lol thanks pheedno's pct big help

It is the place to ask questions bro, but questions like that simply show that you have done ZERO research and have not put forth ANY effort. Thats not the way you learn. You learn by researching and studying, THEN asking questions if something confuses you. Not by asking questions like that. I have no problem HELPING you, but I do have a problem with doing your research FOR you.

And to point you in the right direction, use either Pheedno's or Mudmans PCT. Both work GREAT.

BTW, welcome to ar and happy growing.

tryingtogethuge no disrepest dude but i am the sort of guy that will lisen thats why i asked, i dont mind telling people that i am not ready for gear yet, thats why i am here to try and learn.

anyway i am also not here to fight over a dumb ass question i asked its all good anyways i will try to be better prepare before i think of asking another question

anyway i am also not here to fight over a dumb ass question i asked its all good anyways i will try to be better prepare before i think of asking another question
    I didnt mean to come off like an ass but we get 1000 newbies a day asking 1000 different questions before they do any research. Sometimes its a little overwhelming and a little annoying thats all.

If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask, seriously, or you can even pm me if you want. I am here to help.

dumblucky is offline Member
    they are just liquid forms of the pills
    read this
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=94626

thanks for your help everyone i dont want to be annoying or anything so i will do some more reseach before asking anything to stupid lol

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I am really impressed that he didnt get ripped apart any worse than he did

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    It is the place to ask questions bro, but questions like that simply show that you have done ZERO research and have not put forth ANY effort. Thats not the way you learn. You learn by researching and studying, THEN asking questions if something confuses you. Not by asking questions like that. I have no problem HELPING you, but I do have a problem with doing your research FOR you.

And to point you in the right direction, use either Pheedno's or Mudmans PCT. Both work GREAT.

BTW, welcome to ar and happy growing.

that post needs to be a "Golden Law"!

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    well I'll be nice and help ya out here, tamoxifen citrate=nolva and cloiphene citrate=clomid. Don't inject either, you need an oral syringe or just a regular one, fill it up and drink. You oughta do more research though bro, your messin around with some pretty serious $hit and if you don't really know much about it don't try it. Bro's here will give ya crap but they don't wanna see anyone get hurt jumpin into things and gettin hurt.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, guys only flame to make sure you do your own research. It's for your own good.We are always here to help! Never feel like you can't ask a question. The good news is you came to the site to do research. Thats the most important thing.

Welcome to the board!! Anything you need, let me know.

BLT

thanks everyone for all the help and i am the first one to say that i am alot of reading and research before i even consider going on her... So i will be around alot cause i am a info junkie and i really wanna do it all right

Thread Information