Mr.AK is offline Junior Member

Anyone use Moneygram?

I was gonna order some stuff, but you can only use moneygram and im a little confused about it.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Is moneygram a new type of steroid or what?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    ROFLMAO......... You are on a roll today bro. Actually I just picked some up, I got swole as a mofo

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.AK
    I was gonna order some stuff, but you can only use moneygram and im a little confused about it.
    Are you trying to fund evocash???

dumblucky is offline Member
    moneygram thats like one of new protein bars right?

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    moneygram thats like one of new protein bars right?
    I think so yeah Serious note, Mr. AK I have not heard of them nor know of anyone that has used them.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I think so yeah Serious note, Mr. AK I have not heard of them nor know of anyone that has used them.
    They kinda like Western Union...

moneygram is good stuff. Just make sure you have plenty of nolva on hand

moneygram is good stuff. Just make sure you have plenty of nolva on hand
    LOL......... I thought you were serious, then I LOST IT when I got to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    They kinda like Western Union...
    Oh ok cool, I did not know that, thanks..... Now I know and knowing is 1/2 the battle

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    moneygram rules, and its cheap but dont try to do it online its expensive go to longs drug store. it cost me $10 to send $220

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    moneygram rules, and its cheap but dont try to do it online its expensive go to longs drug store. it cost me $10 to send $220
    Can you fund evocash with them, and can use a cc? Evocash has a 3rd party that they use that lets you use a cc to fund your evo account, but they charge you like 30 bucks. Its cheaper to WU

lol

lol.........I mean im buying stuff, and moneygram is the way to pay, I think it has a website too. But it is very confusing. The place said to send the money to the moneygram agent. But I dont know how, nor do I want to send it to some random person.

This is what it says for the delivery.

How do you ship?
    We ship our products world wide and all packages are shipped very discreet.
    - Our organization name or anything else that would imply pharmaceutical contents of the package is never used in our shipments.
    - The size of our packages are never larger than what would cause unnecessary suspicion. If the order is too large to fit one of these packages, the order will automatically be divided into two or more packages (always included in the S&H-charges).
    - Shipments are made from various shipping points in different European countries.
    How long is the whole process of ordering and shipping?
    Order confirmation with instructions for how to make payment is sent to your email address automatically and immediately after you submit your order. Once payment is received, we process and dispatch your order within 1 business day. Shipping time will depend on various factors such as method of our shipping, postal service efficiency, customs clearance, international transit, etc., which is why we can only give you an approximation based on our statistics and former experience.
    How do I change my order after it has been placed?
    Unfortunately, we do not make any manual changes or cancellations to pending orders. Since the order process is entirely computerized, it is much faster, more efficient and less problematic to place a completely new order. So, if you wish to make changes to your order, simply place a new order and disregard your former order number (it will automatically be cancelled and removed from our system if payment is not made within 60 days).
    NOTE! Since order cancellations are not accepted once payment is received, you must make necessary order changes before payment is made.
    What is the minimum and maximum amount I can order at one time?
    We have no limits to how much you can order. However, you should consult with your local FDA office regarding the quantity you would like to order, since there may be import regulations on those specific products and quantity.
    Is it legal to purchase these products?
    Since laws differ from country to country, we recommend you to contact your local FDA or customs office regarding the regulations and restrictions of your country. Are you a legitimate company? We are a professional mail order service licensed to sell and distribute pharmaceutical products. We have been established for over 2 years, supplying original, high-quality anabolic steroids and bodybuilding related products, prescription-free over the Internet.
    Can I buy your products through another way aside from the website?
    Since we are specialized in internet mail ordering, our services are only available through our website.
    How can I contact You?
    Since our services are optimized to be conducted online and worldwide, You are more than welcome to contact our departments through our website.
    Do I need a prescription to order?
    A prescription is NOT required to order our products.
    Where do I send my payment?
    Information on where to send your payment is provided after you place an order, and is sent directly to your e-mail address. Please, follow the payment instructions carefully to avoid unnecessary delay.
    How long does it take for You to receive my MoneyGram transfer?
    Payments made by Money Gram are normally processed and cleared within 1 business day. Confirmation of payment will follow once payment has cleared.
    How are products shipped?
    We ensure that all packages are shipped with maximum discretion. We pack in bubble packs and include also the original boxes. We stealth them good so will not be any problem with the customs. Our organization name is not indicated on any package and shipments are made from various shipping points in Europe established in different countries to ensure maximum discretion and highest probability of successful delivery. With custom we have 99% success to USA and Canada, 100% success to any country of EU and 99% success to Australia. Problems with custom are only in New Zeland.
    How are bulk/large quantity orders shipped?
    If the order is large enough to not fit in the same shipment envelope as a small sized order, we guarantee the order will be divided into the necessary amount of packages. No matter how large your order is, we reassure you the same discretion level and repackaging is used as with a small sized order.
    How long does shipment process take?
    Estimated deliverance time for our Shipment is max. 5 business days within Europe, and 8-15 business days to the U.S. and the rest of the world.
    What is the cost of shipping?
    We have only one methods of shipping. Shipping costs 20 US dolars to USA, Canada, Europe and rest of the world.
    Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
    Yes, we ship to P.O. Boxes, you can use P.O. Box as delivery address,
    Is a signature required for shipping?
    Since our shipment is not a recorded/registered method of shipment, it does not require a signature upon delivery.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

super walmart

go to customer service at any super walmart. Thay have them there.

Thumbs down yeah

The thing is they want me to send it to some guy in Greece.

so you make youi order and then they will tell you to send to money to
    Joe Blow
    miami FL
    and most likely you will never recieve your goods
    web sites are usually a scam
    unless you know someone who actually ordered from them and recieved thier goods
    you could make a small order and see what happens

found one

I found a place near me that has moneygram. I guess ill use them.

I feel knda bad for the newbies they just dont understand how to find a good source

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    so you make youi order and then they will tell you to send to money to
    Joe Blow
    miami FL
    and most likely you will never recieve your goods
    web sites are usually a scam
    unless you know someone who actually ordered from them and recieved thier goods
    you could make a small order and see what happens

Yeah thats what I was going to do, all of there stuff looks real, I checked them all......man that took me forever. So now im just seeing if I get it. Shipping is 19 bucks and the stuff is a mere 10 bucks so I will see.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    LMFAO
    I hope people know that there is heavy sarcasm behind that question lol. We are in the steroid forum so I thought maybe it was something new

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I hope people know that there is heavy sarcasm behind that question lol. We are in the steroid forum so I thought maybe it was something new
    Right WINK WINK

j/k

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Right WINK WINK

j/k

Thread Information