drhard is offline New Member

Need CYCLE HELP!!!!!!

I am 5" 8" 210 lbs. with probably 25-30% body fat. i am just starting to get back into working out and have been sidelined for 2 years because of personal problems. i am read yto get hard core again like i was when i i was 185 lbs. and 8% i know its going to be a long road ahead of me and i have decided to hurry it up. my steroid stock consists of: 20 cc's of 50mg equiopoise,,,,, 10 cc's of 50mg. winny,,,,20 cc's of 200mg. propinate,,,,and 10cc's of 250 mg. cypionate --- my goals are to get down to 185 and 5% bf. any ifo on how i should use these items would be greatly appreciated. also is there any other steroid that you reccomend that i do not have? what do you think is the best combination of steroids that i can use? i can get more winny, and also some trenbolone . should i try that? please help?

The juice you have listed isn't for losing weight. It is for Muscle Mass or for combating catabolism during a cutting cycle. Save the gear for when your body is ready to put on some mass--after you have lost the weight. When you do want help with a cycle, research and come up with one first. Then the guys will help you. But you're usually not going to have someone put one together for you.

Get your diet in check and research Clen and ECA for the fat loss. Youll be much happier with your resuts once you have lost the weight and decide to juice.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    185 5% bf, **** low bf u got a way to go, as he said before you use that

look into Clen /T3/ECA/ECY

good luck mate

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    1st You have to be realistic about your goals!! I suggest you diet & train to get your body accustom to the stress. You need to review your "hurry up mentality" the AAS will help but you have to do the hard work first. Secondly, how do you know your at 25-30% BF? At 185 &8% that equals 15lbs fat,170lbm. If you now weigh 210lbs and say 25% thats equal to 53lbs of fat with 157lb lbm. What I am saying is it just does not add up. So maybe you should get it checked & from there look at your goals. Good luck

thanks for the info. i was just guessing my body fat. i am going to go to the gym to get the real results. also, i thought that winny and equipoise was good for losing weight and gaining muscle. i was thinking about taking 50 mg 0f winny eod, 300mg. of equipoise per. week and adding the propinate cause i heard you should always use test as a base in your cycles. my cycle would last about 8 weeks.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Seriously Trim The B/f B4 U Start A Cycle U Gotta Do It Anyway If U Start Ur Cycle With That B/f The Results Will Not Make U Happy Get Some Clen And Do Massive Cardio And Eat Really Clean For A Month Then U Will Be Ready

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drhard
    thanks for the info. i was just guessing my body fat. i am going to go to the gym to get the real results. also, i thought that winny and equipoise was good for losing weight and gaining muscle. i was thinking about taking 50 mg 0f winny eod, 300mg. of equipoise per. week and adding the propinate cause i heard you should always use test as a base in your cycles. my cycle would last about 8 weeks.
    I dont suggest a cycle just yet, you need to work on BF%. Also EQ needs to run a minimum of 12 weeks...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont worry about cycling just yet. If you do you will just end up looking excatly the same but bigger. I say lose the fat as much as possible then do a cycle. The more lean u r b4 u hit the cycle, the better you will look after your done with your cycle

I think thats some very good advice from you guys and i appreciate it. I am sure you guys all know how i feel and i want to get results fast but youre right. what i am going to do is get sick with the cardio and diet and then in a couple of months at least i start thinking about my cycle. Good lookin out!! -peace-

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Try diet and cardio they work wonders... and dont wait a couple months, wait a couple years

Thread Information