UrMomsPimp is offline New Member

Prostate Friendly Cycle

Here is my first post as I am planning my first cycle.

Anyway, up to this point, I have run a few PS/PH cycles (4AD+1test, MethylD). Without fail, I develop BPH. So, I am looking for a prostate friendly cycle for my first "real" cycle.

So far, I have decided to go with Deca and bromo. First cycle, keep it easy, I guess. I am not too worried about Deca dick since the wife is pregnant and not interested in sex anyway! The bromo should keep the prolactin issues away and may have some positive effects on libido (for jerkin off ).

I was thinking 8 weeks @ 400mg/week of the Deca. Bromo @ ~2.5 - 5 mg/day. PCT = hCG (maybe use up this 6OXO I have laying around, too).

I already bought the Deca (Sydgroup) but could dave it for a future cycle if there is something better that can be suggested.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Saw Palmetto, that stuff supposedly really helps your prostate health, and also improves your hair and stops it from falling! Run it in your cycle every store sells it OTC. over the counter

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    Finasteride was origianally developed and marketed for BPH, however with the Deca cycle it would not be wise from my research. But wouldn't taking Finasteride at say 1.25-2.5mg ED even while on a Test only cycle help to curtail any possible BPH.

Hopefully some more knowledgable people will chime in on my suggestion.

Fpot66

Finasteride for hairloss should be taken at 1-1.25mg a day and exceedign is not recomended for that, but i dont know of any people's opinion that used i for prostate problems.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Finasteride for hairloss should be taken at 1-1.25mg a day and exceedign is not recomended for that, but i dont know of any people's opinion that used i for prostate problems.
    The standard finasteride dosage for people with prostate problems is 5mg per day, or one tab of Proscar(tm).

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Saw Palmetto is the way to go for prostate health bro, as for your cycle, you definitely need to do a little more research.

Peace

-Taejoon

UrMomsPimp is offline New Member
    I understand that everyone says you must include Test. However, BPH is no fun, and I don't want to go through it again.

I found SP to be OK, nothing great, for BPH.

Never tried finasteride...

Anyone else have thoughts on a prostate friendly cycle?

How about using non steroidal substances, Tribulus, NO2 over a period of months!

Prostate enlargement isn't caused by DHT but rather by Estrogens!

Letrozole @ 1 or 2 mg ED
    with any cycle should be more than enough to combat any prostate sides...

Letrozole @ 3 mg or more per day will kill sexdrive though

Greets
    Kingofmasters

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Prostate enlargement isn't caused by DHT but rather by Estrogens!
    Depends. In most cases seems to be a combination of estrogens and androgens. In fact Drs will occasionally prescribe straight DHT for BPH. However finasteride at 5mg a day has proven to be very effective at treating BPH.

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMomsPimp
    Here is my first post as I am planning my first cycle.

Anyway, up to this point, I have run a few PS/PH cycles (4AD+1test, MethylD). Without fail, I develop BPH. So, I am looking for a prostate friendly cycle for my first "real" cycle.

So far, I have decided to go with Deca and bromo. First cycle, keep it easy, I guess. I am not too worried about Deca dick since the wife is pregnant and not interested in sex anyway! The bromo should keep the prolactin issues away and may have some positive effects on libido (for jerkin off ).

I was thinking 8 weeks @ 400mg/week of the Deca. Bromo @ ~2.5 - 5 mg/day. PCT = hCG (maybe use up this 6OXO I have laying around, too).

I already bought the Deca (Sydgroup) but could dave it for a future cycle if there is something better that can be suggested.
    This is scary because I am the same age as you and I always feared prostate problems but figured we are to young to worry about that.
    P.S.WHEN MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT SHE WAS HORNY AS HELL BE CAREFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Depends. In most cases seems to be a combination of estrogens and androgens. In fact Drs will occasionally prescribe straight DHT for BPH. However finasteride at 5mg a day has proven to be very effective at treating BPH.
    The stronger the androgen the more it stimulates the estradiol receptor, like I mentioned in a previous post (why winny can still cause gyno! in rare cases).
    Letrozole however has some indirect actions to prevent that, so Prostate enlargement isn't much of an issue!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information